Going on Holiday

Thomas.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a wire fence between me and it and I got close :). I do have a picture but I have about 400 more pictures and I am hoping to make some sigs out of some of them. I might want to get that picture of Manhattan during the day too and use that as something for the sig.

When I was on Liberty Island, I took some photos of Manhattan, seeing the entire Island is amazing, crowded and busy city.

SN851203.jpg

SN851204.jpg

Smart, you can see the Empire State all the way, the Rockefeller Centre seems to be taller.

Edited by TNF

When I was on Liberty Island, I took some photos of Manhattan, seeing the entire Island is amazing, crowded and busy city.

SN851203.jpg

SN851204.jpg

Smart, you can see the Empire State all the way, the Rockefeller Centre seems to be taller.

Wow, New York is beautiful :wub: In the first attatched image, the WTC site is on the far left ^_^

I might use but first I'd have to come up with something better. I've had a little 30 minute nap but that isn't going to make difference really. So I have $14 left should I change it back to Pound (I'd get around £7) or should I keep the dollars.

Also, next year around this time I will be down in London for a holiday visiting my cousins, Aunt, Uncle and again my Grandparents.