Going on Holiday

Thomas.

Really? I have been on about 10 plane journeys in my lifetime and I will be adding more to that list. I think it is about 10:

2001 - To Florida

To Newark Airport, New Jersey from Glasgow International Airport

To Tampa Airport from Newark

2001 - To Scotland

To Newark Airport from Tampa Airport

To Glasgow Airport from Newark Airport

2004 - To Florida

To Newark Airport from Glasgow Airport

To Tampa Airport from Newark Airport

2005 - From Florida

To Newark Airport from Tampa Airport

To Glasgow Airport from Newark Airport

2008 - To Florida

To Newark Airport from Edinburgh Airport

To Sarasota Airport from Newark

2008 - To Edinburgh

To Newark Airport from Sarasota Airport

To Amsterdam Airport from Newark Airport (The first time I will step on Mainland Europe, Brilliant!)

To Glasgow Airport from Amsterdam Airport

I don't really know what that is in total.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

130 USD, wow.

I've not been on a lot of plane journeys, about seven. The main point of the whole holiday was to go to Bangladesh. India and Dubai are very nice places, I remember seeing and buying some nice souvenirs there and going sight-seeing.

2004 - To Bangladesh

2004 - From Bangladesh

2004 - To India

2004 - From India

2004 - To Dubai

2004 - From Dubai

2004 - To England

Ah, you're lucky. You get to go early. Luckily, I'm going to Spain this year in the holidays, woooo! So at least I won't be bored during the holidays.

My main focus is to:

• Go swimming
  • Relax
  • Have fun
  • Check out some famous landmarks

Lol, I'm hogging your topic. Sorry! :P

Luckily, I'm going to Spain this year in the holidays, woooo! So at least I won't be bored during the holidays.

My main focus is to:

• Go swimming
  • Relax
  • Have fun

Lol, I'm gonna visit you since Spain is at the right of Portugal. For which part of Spain you go?

Luckily, I'm going to Spain this year in the holidays, woooo! So at least I won't be bored during the holidays.

My main focus is to:

• Go swimming
  • Relax
  • Have fun

Lol, I'm gonna visit you since Spain is at the right of Portugal. For which part of Spain you go?

I don't know. I forgot. :P

I just found my grandparents house in Sarasota, Florida. This will be where I am staying for a few weeks. I found this on Google Maps:

1205439431.png

Nice house I must say.

Nice house indeed. Going swimming is FTW.

Yeah, Sure.

Now because I have 4 dogs as pets and 2 of which are boisterous they will have to be dropped off at a friends, I don't want to do this but then again I won't be seeing them for 3 weeks anyway. I think I may be going to Washington D.C when I go up to visit my Aunt in Pennsylvania and if I am fortunate enough I would like to go to New York City. I really want to go to those places and if I somehow convince my Aunt and/or my mother/father then I would go. I will be posting up some photographs of my trip or holiday over to America or USofA but that'll be in April.

I set off for the airport in 2 Days, 0 Hours and 14 Minutes. That is on March 18th (Tuesday) at 5 AM GMT or UTC.

OMG! 1 day remaining! :P

Have a good day and please see if there is no rain or the pool BBQ is ruined. :D

Coming up to less than a day now.

Dude, if you drive through NC, you better stop in Wilkes county, the foodlion on highway 16. Take me to effin Sarasota, I'm not there to stay, I'd just KILL to go to Ft. Myers.

*I will NOT kill you

haha. damn. Have a good trip though man, tons of beautiful girls down there.

I think I will be going through North Carolina and South Carolina. Actually I think I am going to Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, The Virginia's, New Jersey, New York State, District of Columbia (DC) and Pennsylvania. Not to forget Florida which I didn't want to list because I am setting off from there. Sky have you ever been to Florida before?

-

I went into an Emotional Breakdown on MSN earlier while talking to GTA Don. I burst into tears randomly because my dog was leaving us for the easter and coming back in around 4 weeks. Dogs have places in Human Hearts and this one dog means alot to me and GTA Don witnessed me say "Umm, I feel very Sad and upset right now" then he asked me "why?" then I explained the whole thing above. I then went with my mother to drop the dog off nd I haven't cried since. I am upset but people can't see it as I am not crying. It's something what happens.

Lol, Yeah :P

Anyway it is 11 Hours and 30 minutes Approximately until I will be incredibly inactive here. I don't want to leave but I want a break from here because as most of you have assumed I have been very active here. So if you want to talk to me or anything, I will be on MSN from now until 6 PM. I will be back on MSN Messenger from 11 PM to 3:30 AM. If you have to ask me a question or anything ask me in here from Now until 3:30 AM so I can Answer it. If you have a question while I am away to Florida then Simply leave a comment in my profile, Email me or Personal Message me, so I will get to it when I come back from Florida.

Hi Everyone. I am currently in my Grandparents ranch in sarasota Florida. It has been 80 Degrees Farenheit Today which is around 27 - 37 Degrees Celsius. The plane ride was ok, but like everytime it was boring. The food was all right but plane food is not that good. I will try to visit the forums a bit, just to keep myself updated on GTA IV News. Having this American Flag is weird...