Conspiracy theorists?

PJ-34

Remember, it's not a question of whether or not you're paranoid. It's whether you're paranoid enough.

Here's one for you -

Someone told me a good one that explains JFK's "magic bullet". The secret service had just been issued the brand new

(in 1963) M-16 rifle. When the first shot & the driver accelerated, one of the bodyguards lost his balance & accidentally

fired his weapon, into the president.

According to this theory, this is the single worst friendly fire incident in US history.

Remember, it's not a question of whether or not you're paranoid. It's whether you're paranoid enough.

Here's one for you -

Someone told me a good one that explains JFK's "magic bullet". The secret service had just been issued the brand new

(in 1963) M-16 rifle. When the first shot & the driver accelerated, one of the bodyguards lost his balance & accidentally

According to this theory, this is the single worst friendly fire incident in US history.

if you actually watch a good quality version of the clip, the body guard "moves" down, waits a few secs, then boom JFK shot then sec later then jumps back up to check..and wasnt it true that he did survive the shots but died in a garage few blocks away?

JFK was gone when he got shot, his body just ran a little longer.

Would you (if in charge of secret service) admit to screwing up & killing the president you were supposed to protect?

Supposedly there's a classified file that's sealed until a future date (around 2039, i think) that explains it all.

Just for the record, I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald was the actual shooter. I've owned a Carcano rifle like the one he

supposedly used & well, I can't say anything good about it. An Enfield, Mauser, Mosin Nagant or Springfield maybe. The

Carcano has a lousy bolt & is clunky at best. I couldn't get rid of that thing fast enough.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Here's one for you -

Wouldn't that there were two gun shots? There was only one.

Anyways, I'm some what a conspiracy theorist, mostly with Area 51 and mainly extra terrestrials.

Head shot & the chest wounds, also the infamous amateur video showed him snap back & forth when he was shot, like he

was shot from several angles.

This is why I've always suspected Lee Harvey Oswald was a fall guy, not the actual shooter. Poor so & so probably didn't

even know what was going on until he saw it happen, then it was too late for him.

Define "alive". I think technically his body lived for a short time after being shot, but anything that was JFK was gone.

Area 51 - What's really in there? The government actually wants to perpetuate the secrecy about Area 51 so they can

continue to use it for testing new aircraft. Previous UFOs include the SR-71 & F-117. Beyond that they're just not going

to say.

Maybe they rebuilt JFK's brain & he runs it.

Maybe area 51 is like a decoy to draw people away from another unknown secret base where all the real shit happens. I mean area 51 isnt really all that secret if you can look at it on google earth.

There is a place called S4 that's hidden under a hill side that supposedly contains extra terrestrial technology....I think I found it before...some how. I don't know, Google search that shit.

Maybe area 51 is like a decoy to draw people away from another unknown secret base where all the real shit happens. I mean area 51 isnt really all that secret if you can look at it on google earth.

The guards outside that place have the authority to shoot ANYTHING on sight. And I'm pretty sure at least half of Area 69 51 is underground.

I wouldn't want to test it's 'secrecy' by going to the middle of the nevada desert.

Maybe Area 51 is just covering up for Area 52? I just saw it in a Looney Tunes movie. :lolbounce:

I deleted Google Earth from my PC since I don't really use it, I'ma gon' search 'Area 51' on Google.

EDIT: So, I found 2 pics, I'm only going to post one, because the other one is just some weird alien foo foo shit.

area51map.jpg

Edited by GTA Don

No, of course not. There's nothing secret about Area 51 in the least. It's just an area. In a desert.....

It's the BASE that's secret. And mostly, what's IN the base, not outside of it.

Maybe Area 51 is just covering up for Area 52? I just saw it in a Looney Tunes movie. :lolbounce:

I deleted Google Earth from my PC since I don't really use it, I'ma gon' search 'Area 51' on Google.

EDIT: So, I found 2 pics, I'm only going to post one, because the other one is just some weird alien foo foo shit.

area51map.jpg

You do realize that "Area 51" is just the location of the base, right?