New magazine preview

was reading a 360 mag today, they also have had a go on gta IV and they were talkin about stuff they did.

one of the interesting things was, they said that when you start you are in Broker and the bridges are out(old news)

They managed to drive to the airport where there were planes taxi'ing down the runway, after they leaped the fence they got a 4 star wanted rating straight away after being spotted and the cops were comin in from all over the place, whilst razzing down the runway on a mototbike, they hit a police car and Niko flew out through the windscreen and into the jet engine of 1 of the planes!!!!!!!!!!

how awesome is that!

Edited by jeremyjeremy00

Cool! Did he get torn apart?

One thing I have found with GTA games is that the size of the jets and other planes have never really been realistic in relation to the character. Even the most massive jet in SA didn't really seem a realistic, true-to-life size. Oh well....

Edited by Cadaver

Of course this isn't true....

Didn't R* say there would be no planes???

And seeing Niko geetting hacked into pieces by a jet engine seems just too gory for GTA...

Actually if you read some magazine previews they do say that there are planes flying over head in the sky and that there is an airport, but as we know, you can't fly planes,

I left the magazine in work but i will bring it home tomorrow and have a go at scanning it.

And seeing Niko geetting hacked into pieces by a jet engine seems just too gory for GTA...

Actually if you read some magazine previews they do say that there are planes flying over head in the sky and that there is an airport, but as we know, you can't fly planes,

I left the magazine in work but i will bring it home tomorrow and have a go at scanning it.

Ye there are planes in the game but they are not flyable by you the player!

Heh....well maybe Rockstar said was that you couldn't drive them...

Legally

:P