Completing it 100%

Mendoza

• 2 weeks later...

hey man. some advice for the vehicle missions. Doing the vigilante in a hunter really helps... As for the paramedic and firefighting missions, i find that starting off in el quebrados (tierra robada) is the best. that way all the patients/fires are within the town, or not far away in nearby towns. and there's not much traffic or hard turns. i used chris's (thegtaplace) checklist for mine. worked great. if you have the brady games book/walkthrough thing, that helps. you dont need to do the unique jumps, unlike all the other gta's. i'm not sure about the burglar missions either. i did them, but it didnt do anything to my percentage, or anything else, for that matter... hope that helps you some.

keep your friends close.....

cheers. rowie.

hey man. some advice for the vehicle missions. Doing the vigilante in a hunter really helps... As for the paramedic and firefighting missions, i find that starting off in el quebrados (tierra robada) is the best. that way all the patients/fires are within the town, or not far away in nearby towns. and there's not much traffic or hard turns. i used chris's (thegtaplace) checklist for mine. worked great. if you have the brady games book/walkthrough thing, that helps. you dont need to do the unique jumps, unlike all the other gta's. i'm not sure about the burglar missions either. i did them, but it didnt do anything to my percentage, or anything else, for that matter... hope that helps you some.

keep your friends close.....

cheers. rowie.

you get infinite sprint if you earn $10,000 during burgulary mission.