Firefox trouble

Dirty Harry

I am experiencing some problems with Firefox (using IE right now). It seems Firefox can't find the server, but the internet is connected and working. This hapenned after I tried to update Firefox to the latest version. I already un installed and installed lots of times, but it still doesn't work. The error console of firefox points no errors also.

When I check for updates it says there were some errors updating Firefox it says that the AUS Connection was refused. Can anyone help me? It would be much appreciated.

And please don't post if you don't have a suggestion on how to solve my problem.

Thank you and someone please help me with this. My IE is fucked and this is one of the few sites it doesn't fuck up in, I need my firefox.

Stated for the third time, help would be appreciated and thanks to however tries to help :)

Firefox is crp yeah. It crashes whenever I go to TGTAP.

Enjoy your shitty rendering and spyware.

Anyway, make sure Firefox is set up correctly in the Network Settings.

Go to Options>Advanced>Network>Settings and make sure it is set to direct connection. Also try disabling any extensions you have that may be causing problems.

I checked if it was set to a direct connection and it was. By extensions do you mean stuff like toolbars and that? If not how do I disable those extensions?

And Jake, in the first post I said that if you don't have a hint on how to solve the problem fucking don't post ok? Especially if it is to bash Firefox that is probably better than the browser you use.

I checked if it was set to a direct connection and it was. By extensions do you mean stuff like toolbars and that? If not how do I disable those extensions?

And Jake, in the first post I said that if you don't have a hint on how to solve the problem fucking don't post ok? Especially if it is to bash Firefox that is probably better than the browser you use.

Any extensions you have installed under Tools>Add-ons>Extensions.

Try disabling them 1-by-1 and seeing if that works.

i kinda like Firefox it's good and has nice plug-ins but it's slow and a bit unstable. i don't see why we need other browsers. all html is made for IE and it just complicates things if you have another browser. i hate opera too!

There are so many things wrong with that statement, "all html" is not made for IE. HTML isn't made for any browser, but browsers are supposed to comply with html's standards. IE doesn't and that's why it does such a bad job of rendering pages.

It's not nice to be a forum well people don't read the topics completely and the posts.... Anyone havve suggestion???

EDIT: NVM what is above, seems that this time I was the one not reading the topic... sorry. really...

EDIT 2: Disabled them all, didn't fucking work.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Can anyone please tell me if I can "de update" Firefox?

And can someone tell me what an AUS Server is? And where can I find it or make Firefox find it?

Is anyone willing to give me some more advice and shit on this?

Really, I am begging, I can't fucking stand IE.

Sorry, very sorry for the double post.

i kinda like Firefox it's good and has nice plug-ins but it's slow and a bit unstable. i don't see why we need other browsers. all html is made for IE and it just complicates things if you have another browser. i hate opera too!

There are so many things wrong with that statement, "all html" is not made for IE. HTML isn't made for any browser, but browsers are supposed to comply with html's standards. IE doesn't and that's why it does such a bad job of rendering pages.

god please dont start again, i don't want to start a nagging 6 post topic for no reason. ok 'most' html was made to suit the only browser available at that time. but i didn't think one word would bother people so much.

back on topic now please.

god please dont start again, i don't want to start a nagging 6 post topic for no reason. ok 'most' html was made to suit the only browser available at that time. but i didn't think one word would bother people so much.

back on topic now please.

Webpages were designed to support popular browsers at the time, but webpages change constantly and things were 'different' back then, standards were different and a lot more people used IE because it was one of only a few acceptable browsers available. Sure a lot of websites today work in IE6 but HTML was never made to support a specific browser.

And I know you don't think IE6 was the only browser available at the time. Netscape? Mosaic? Both (and many others) were available long before IE.

Don't get so upset when your arguments are counter-acted, if you'd like to continue this discussion you can start a topic about it in this forum.

Matt_HSV why would you even post if you knew nothing about the topic?...

If your having problems with your firefox crashing, your either using too many add-ons, or the add-on your using isn't responding properly with the website... or maybe its just a shit add-on made by some 10 year old who thinks his a h5x0r