Scope

Deji

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place. This forum is huge and I went through all of the Categories.

Ok. I'm making a GTA series to support my site and hopefully get people joining. It's gonna be called 'Scope' which i think is a pretty cool name, and it's simple. It's about a guy (CJ) who is making a living of killing bad people for other, well, bad people. It's kind of got some twists (This is in the totally experimental mind of someone who can remember alot of shit) and will have some police chases, thrilling scenes... all the things you'd expect to find in your everyday action movie. Oh, and comedy!!

The Main Character: I've drawn up a basic personality thing in my head. (I'm like a kind of crazy makin it up as i go along person)

[bbcode: inside the twisted me's mind] I'm deciding whether he likes to kill or is doing it because he has to... hmm, maybe he's deciding too! (I'm a genious! :rolleyes: ) he has an essential goal that he's looking to achieve. (what should it be?) he sometimes hates himself for what he does but at the same time feels that he should be doing it. He punishes himself for every mistake he makes and wants to help the world. [/bbcode] Basically i'm trying to make him a loveable character. I've yet to decide of his name (Could be CJ)

I don't know if i will use SA:MP. If i did use it someone else would have to make a server because my ports aren't opened and i don't have access.

I've got Pawfect, Cam hack and some other really useful tools. (But, the more the better!) I will practise using Sony Vegas instead of wmm.

All I need is support and maybe some crew. Possibly a cast (When i say cast i mean you control some scenes on your pc then give them to me)

If you are up for a nice challenge then I will probably need...

• Voice Actors (I'm okay at inpersonations but not great)
  • Cast/Game Players (I will give you the dressing requirements)

• Server Makey People (Make good road scenery and stunt setups)

• Server Players (For Samp)

• Soundtrack People (Reason? Fruityloops?)

• Stagehands (Samp)
  • Skilled Stunters (Every action film needs stunts)
  • Game Modders (Things like gun on the floor pickups instead of floating ones!)

• Script Writers/Ideas
  • GFX (Make titles/effects ect)

I can't remember the proffesional names!

As you can see i've put alot of thought into this. A year of it to tell the truth.

Crew so far:

Director/Producer: Deji |Script Writers/Ideas: Deji, Lance Vance Dance, Sibraa5 |GFX: Unnamed Noodle, GTA Don. |VoiceActors: Deji, Sky |Players: Deji, Sky |Modding Jake-da-Spider

Who's up for it. Please say you will!

Oh and I will probably need everyones MSN address so that you can send the files/ideas to me.

Edited by Deji

yo i can write the scripts!i got exp if you want to see a sample i got one typed up

Cool. it'll be nice to have some more ideas coming. ill sign you on. lets see your sample

do you reckon if i put the san an studios exe file in the san andreas folder it'll work with SA:MP?

Edited by Deji

I can maybe write scripts too...But before joining your team if you accept me, Have you got a sample of any of your previous work?

Uhmm. The most movie like thing I did was a script wayy back. Comedy, and it was pretty funny but I couldn't get the required crew. I don't know what you want me to prove here. I can video edit and the last time I checked i could play san andreas! You're making it sound a bit more complicated than it is. If you want to see some video's check out my youtube space but there all different types of video's. All playing around with weird and funny transitions/effects. If you're still not satisfied, I duess i can find time to make some sort of video sample. It'll just waste time though.

The best thing on youtube is probably the start of a server video of littlewhitey's server... SAMP Server

Edited by Deji

Awesome!!! (i never use that word!) Let's try again...

Wicked!!! (Nah, not workin)

Coolio, i'll sign you both up- use whatever you need. I might also need you to use flash to add effects to the movies if you have it. (If you don't know how to, i can teach)

This thing is going quite well so far. All the other forums recieved no posts though... I guess this is the most popular one.

We need stunters (I'm crap) and voice actors (with mic's) mostly now. And i'm suprised there are no stunt/gamer requests!

Oh and everyone who I have signed up add: the_zone @ hot()mail.co.uk to your contact list on MSN. Minus the () and spaces of course.

nice sig noodle

Edited by Deji

I can do voice acting (Pick up a 10$ mic, no problem) game player, just whatever I can do in-game. I've actually got Frootyloops, been a year since I've used it though.

great. i really need that. i've gotta try and find my mic. if it isn't broke... i got reason but i can't use it well.

ill put you on the list

hey dude, tell me what graphics do i need to make... i think if you give me specific details, that would make it easier for me

lol. were only just starting! your a mile ahead of me! i've still got to plan out the introduction of the main character a bit more. then i can send you a couple of screens to play around with and send you some other info too.

so today im hoping that the script writers will be online on msn for some ideas. :thumbsup:

Dam! Was forced to reinstall san andreas and lose all mods. i will need to find em again. they provide better quality, and a good rifle!

ok. once we get a good first script going, we can start recording. then we can make a set date for the first episode/series one. i've been thinking wayy ahead to the 2nd series. i think it'd be exciting if... (SPOILER ALERT: Only people who have joined the team should read...)

CJ got sniped himself by nicko on the first episode of series one after turning rouge or something. then Nicko becomes the main character- should be quite good and it will allow us to do stuff on gta 4 (when it comes on pc release)

what do you think? to do that we will need to set some stuff up throughout the 1st series- (so that he finally

turns rouge

but thinking back to this episode, we will need a good introduction- has to be exciting! otherwise people won't bother with the other episodes.

i'll get started on the first script, any ideas? (Use spoiler tags :-D)

Edit: Sudden IDEA!!!

CJ get's sniped at the start. then it suddenly rewinds, as if it was a story being told. that'd make people beg for the last episode or something...

ARGHH CRAP!!! bad news. aparently my internet is gonna be cut off sometime. I will however try and do as much as possible before it does. and i'll visit my local library with my memory stick or w/e. and as soon as the internet comes back i will start doing stuff again. it will give you some more time to think of some good ideas or make your own gfx or clips.

Edited by Deji

I can make the weapon pickups (not floating, on the ground!)

I know that type of scripting, is just wait.

great! also, could you make something to get rid of the aiming? i can do it with the camera and rifle but not the other guns, i'll try anyway though...

im working on the first movie script thing and it's going pretty well... when i get the mod i'll start filming. and i'll send Sky some stuff to do. Once I make the first scene I will send a picture Unnamed Noodle to use for covers/adverts. and im also ready to take any ideas from Lance Vance Dance and Sibraa5. Just contact me via msn and i'll give you the script so far... (the_zone @ hotmail.co.uk) i'm on nearly all day. (GTM timezone)

I didn't expect this to turn out so well. i nearly had a stunter too but he is going away for a month :-( ...

Also, in case i haven't mentioned this... I will make the first few episodes, BUT i won't upload them until i get to about the 3rd or 4th episode. Then we can do a good trailer and release them weekly and not have to worry about the amount of time we have left to do the next.

Edited by Deji

I only know pickups sorry...

ok. it's just coz i got a mod i need but it makes the aiming thing HUGE! >.<

i'll try and fix it.

Okay. GFX people, i've got some screens i made for you using camhack and pawfect movie thingy... you don't have to use all of the pictures but it would probably

i want the text 'Scope' and 'Coming to the Youtube network near you!' (small) on the graphic, with whatever you think looks good. this graphic is for other people, not me so just think of what you'd like. make a basic border for the whole thing. or just emboss it.

both of you can do 1. send it to me. and they'll both be posted around.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/De...c/movie/aim.png

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/De...ovie/inthe0.png

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/De...movie/rifle.png

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/De...ie/untitled.png

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/De...movie/scope.png

The sniper aimy thing is semi transparent so you should be able to do something good with that. i also included the whole 'O' from the vinewood sign, maybe you can use it to spell the word Scope? (i was gonna do the 'e' aswell but i forgot)

Ad.png

it's not great. I was in quite a rush :-S just a quick idea of what to do with the images linked above...

ATTENTION: I have a forum set up for which we can use because i don't wanna keep posting here for the next few weeks. the URL is... http://gtag.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=23 but you'll have to sign up and PM me for special access.

This is so that we can keep the Scope series secret. ;-D

Wow. it's been quiet... Where is everyone!!?? :unsure:

Edited by Deji

Okay. Sorry for my absence. The internet was cut off. I managed to make a quick sketch of the episode. It came to over 20 minutes so we will either have to use Mega Video or i'll have to create and host a GTAG player (Which would probably be better)

I just need to add speech and it should be done.

nice pics

thanks. it is going to be one of the ads.

Everyone sign up at: http://gtag.ipbfree.com/ PM me there or here then I will give you access to the Scope forum. I perfer not to keep bumping on this Forum.

Edited by Deji