Leaving I guess

Joey Valentino

I guess since I supposively created multiple accounts, I'm giving away all my shit since I'm to be banned. I'm tired of argueing cuz I already Pwned frank and thats it for today. It was nice working with you Spaz, and I'll be giving the money equally to Spaz and Nick.

Thanks,

Joey V.

You can stay.

Seriously, just been reminded of our actual rule for this, you can keep one account, so if you want keep this one, and the others will be banned. :)

I am sometimes stupid.

huh? well not very informative, anyways, i dont know what you gonna do with him, but chris if he is not punished, more people will think they can 'escape' the system, and will start doing the same. Im not saying that he should be ipbanned, but something has to be done so people realize that, that is something that wont be permitted in the forums.

Edited by Bryce

Yeah, yeah I know. The reason why this caused some confusion is because originally I said all of the accounts would be banned, when in reality, I meant all but one.

See that's the rule, and then after that if they make multiple accounts again they are all banned.

That's like the first fuck up I've made for a while. Funny though, since Joey has now lost all his money :lolbounce:

Lol, anyways, could you actually explain me what happened, as im in a lost, and spaz wasnt very informative

Yeah Spaz is a dickhead sometimes isn't he? ^_^

gta5fan had created 4 accounts, for no reason, but 2 of them he was active on. I noticed this when I checked his IP a few hours ago. I believe one of the accounts was Ryder which he has now name changed to Joey Valentino.

Again, you beeing a dickhead.

Anyways, next time i'll do like this:

uh? whats going on?multiple accounts?could someone explain me this thing of the multiple account involving those 4 accounts(including ryder) because im unsure of what you guys are talking about and i most certainly want to know, spaz, do you think you could explain me?

Edited by Bryce

Again, you beeing a dickhead.

Anyways, next time i'll do like this:

uh? whats going on?multiple accounts?could someone explain me this thing of the multiple account involving those 4 accounts(including ryder) because im unsure of what you guys are talking about and i most certainly want to know, spaz, do you think you could explain me?

Hey, hey. This is in general off-topic, Bryce. Lets not flame people in here.

Well, I guess I'll see you on aim, Ryder.

hum, in my opinions members dont need to laugh because it doesnt involve them, the business of someone getting banned, because they cant affect a decision or action. So yeah..

for the second quote i only have to say : *Sarcasm*

Your detector is broken too? Hey, Chris, When are these sarcasm tags coming?

I guess this is enough arguing over your question.. how did it start as one, anyway? :huh: