Alvas's GFX.[CLOSED]

Alvas.

Introduction :

I Can Make High Quality Sigs And Avatars For You. I Am Very Good At Graphix and I have made sigs at many different sites like this. I am Using Photoshop, Fireworks,Paint And Ultimate Paint.

Price

All Free !!!

Here are some Examples:

post-21059-1218871050.jpg

gta-iv1[1].jpg

20123nm5.png

564mq9.jpg

Edited by ALVASI

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I'll give your shop a try tomorrow, many other GFX shops seem "empty" if you know what I mean.

My order is sorta complicated, and I don't have time right now. <_<

Expect the request on this post in 16-18 hours.

EDIT:

Okay, I've changed my mind and I would like a 100px by 100px avatar using the below image (I also added it as an attachment).

8.jpg

Crop the "Flashpoint" part of the image and leave as much space so you can see those lines going into the center.

After that's done, replace "FLASHPOINT" with "NotYouHaha" in the same font.

End off with a border, doesn't have to be a fancy one, it can be just like the one on my current avatar.

Thank you in advance. :) I can't wait to see it finished. :hurrhurr:

Edited by NotYouHaha

Just quoting the rule TFY was talking about.

• * If you were lucky enough to purchase items before the store ran out of stock, you did well. However, you may be left with a bunch of stuff you don't even want/need. So here is where you can sell it.
    * There is a limit of 1 shop per member
    * Name your shop - this could just be "Chris's shop", or if it's specfic items, "Chris's weapon store", for example.
    * List all your items, the number you are selling, and the price
    * Keep your first post updated with the items and number of each you are selling
    * TIP: Make your shop post layout attractive and easy to read, so members can easily see what you have for sale

Maybe you can merge both shops into one instead of having two of them.

Hmm, I'll give your shop a try tomorrow, many other GFX shops seem "empty" if you know what I mean.

My order is sorta complicated, and I don't have time right now.

Expect the request on this post in 16-18 hours.

EDIT:

Okay, I've changed my mind and I would like a 100px by 100px avatar using the below image (I also added it as an attachment).

Crop the "Flashpoint" part of the image and leave as much space so you can see those lines going into the center.

After that's done, replace "FLASHPOINT" with "NotYouHaha" in the same font.

End off with a border, doesn't have to be a fancy one, it can be just like the one on my current avatar.

Thank you in advance. I can't wait to see it finished.

Here Is The Code:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-21059-1218707312.jpg

I Have Added A Preview Of It , In The Attachments corner. Any Suggestions ?

Hey And Don't Forget To Send The Money. I Am Not Demanding Anything Just Give Out What You Find Reasonable

post-21059-1218707312.jpg

Edited by ALVASI

Here Is The Code:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-21059-1218707312.jpg

I Have Added A Preview Of It , In The Attachments corner. Any Suggestions ?

Hey And Don't Forget To Send The Money. I Am Not Demanding Anything Just Give Out What You Find Reasonable

Uh,

• how about taking off the bold

• changing all the letters to caps

• making the size of the letters smaller, so it fits in the middle more

• making the letters in the same font as it originally was

• taking off the italics

Please do the above, and when I see the product, I'll reply whether I'm satisfied or it needs to be changed. I'll pay $300 when I'm completely satisfied.

So what shop are you going to close or merge or are you going to keep ignoring me and Noru?

He didn't ignore you guys, he closed his other shop by putting a "[CLOSED]" in the title. Perhaps that'll take care of it?

Uh,

• how about taking off the bold

• changing all the letters to caps

• making the size of the letters smaller, so it fits in the middle more

• making the letters in the same font as it originally was

• taking off the italics

Please do the above, and when I see the product, I'll reply whether I'm satisfied or it needs to be changed. I'll pay $300 when I'm completely satisfied

Here's The Code:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-21059-1218810670.jpg

Again I Have Added a preview of it in the attachments corner.Hope you like it.Any More Suggestions ?

Here It Is:

post-21059-1218810670.jpg

Edited by ALVASI

Is it possible to just nudge the text up into the center more?

Also, add those little v things and the barely visible scale (located above the text) onto there.

Here's a pic to show what I mean.

88.jpg

And can you also create a version with thin text and a version with the current text? I keep debating with myself that thin text would may/may not look better, so just create a version for each.

And I would like to have seen those spaces between each letter but I see that that's not possible--- this isn't a suggestion.

Sorry for the complications, I'll pay $400 instead of $300.

Also, thanks Llama & GTA Don for giving advice. :)

Edited by NotYouHaha

I Have Done What You Told Me To:

Here They Are:

post-21059-1218871061.jpg

post-21059-1218871050.jpg

Here's The Code for the first version:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-21059-1218871061.jpg

For The Second Version:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-21059-1218871050.jpg

Edited by ALVASI

• 2 weeks later...
gta-iv1[1].jpg

1206044805.png

Spider-Vice-Avatar.gif

GTA Don made that "TheGTAShot" banner for his site, and that avatar was made by someone else (Which I can't remember). So you're claiming it as your own? Make your own stuff rather than steal peoples work, that's probably the reason why no one is coming here for you.

Okay then, I'll ask for a request. I want you to make me a sig. I want a dark grungy background, with Niko in it. The text I want you to use is Pricedown with the words "TM". Make sure you add a border around the sig, and of course do anything you want to it after that.

lol the avi was made by me as well, I should say, that that avatar wasn't exactly one of my best creations. :P Alvasi, when you said you wanted to use my examples, I seriously thought you meant my cutouts, which is available for anybody to use freely. Please remove my examples and stick to your own.

GTA Don made that "TheGTAShot" banner for his site, and that avatar was made by someone else (Which I can't remember). So you're claiming it as your own? Make your own stuff rather than steal peoples work, that's probably the reason why no one is coming here for you.

Okay then, I'll ask for a request. I want you to make me a sig. I want a dark grungy background, with Niko in it. The text I want you to use is Pricedown with the words "TM". Make sure you add a border around the sig, and of course do anything you want to it after that.

Here It Is:

qph-1220167744.jpg

http://www.quickpicturehost.com/images/qph-1220167744.jpg

Any Suggestions ?

Edited by ALVASI