UK Emergency

Butters!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't made any mods about it however it would be a good idea doing a mod about the British emergency services. I really don't like some of the emergency service vehicles in GTA San Andreas and our ambulances, police cars and fire trucks are quite colourful. So yeah I wouldn't mind if a mod like this was made available.

My final coment for now - This is for all the Noob Modelers like me - Don't start off making things like this - Its hard to start with. Took me hours to make a 3D police car, and I lost it when I tried to colour it - I can't be arsed to remake it so I advise you all to star off small. There is a great Noob Guide I found here

LOL I'm surprised, I thought Americans generally liked our cars and considered them cool, compared to the mundane, boring ass ones used in the US. e.g. On an American blog they thought it was cool we have some "tricked out BMW 5 series" police cars - seen here.

To be honest I've no idea where the blue/yellow check pattern comes from, I'm more used to seeing the old style orange/yellow. I agree the new yellow colour clashes badly with the blue, it needs to be not so bright and fluorescent IMO.

But yeah I also think this is a decent request. Nothing wrong with US police vehicles they just have an incredibly boring design. Practically any European police force would be good actually.

LOL I'm surprised, I thought Americans generally liked our cars and considered them cool, compared to the mundane, boring ass ones used in the US. e.g. On an American blog they thought it was cool we have some "tricked out BMW 5 series" police cars - seen here.

To be honest I've no idea where the blue/yellow check pattern comes from, I'm more used to seeing the old style orange/yellow. I agree the new yellow colour clashes badly with the blue, it needs to be not so bright and fluorescent IMO.

But yeah I also think this is a decent request. Nothing wrong with US police vehicles they just have an incredibly boring design. Practically any European police force would be good actually.

:blink: The only way that color scheme could look good is if you're color blind, or you just gained sight :rofl2: . American police vehicle are not "boring" or "mundane".DodgeChargerPoliceCar.jpg

HummerPoliceTruck.jpg

PoliceCruiser.jpg

Now there are some that have boring colors or schemes but I'd perfer that anyday to loud!!

Lol, Fight.

British fire engines, British Ambulances, British Police Cars and British Riot Vans all have a unique style so do the Americans and so does almost every country in the world. And smstevenms please don't double post, use the edit button instead.

It's a pretty decent mod request so if someone could do it then fine.

Lol I know. I think the colours are there beacuse if your car was to dark and you were on the Motorway giving someone a ticket...

cmpd_car.jpg

...The rest writes itself

Besides - I like the Colours on English Police Cars but I have to admit...

dodge_charger_police.jpg

..Man! The Dodge Charger is a VERY nice car. Well done on that one

So I'll say that I like the English Police car, Police 4x4 and The Fire Engine Better. But the American Armed Responce and Amblance look better

Edited by Butters!