TORRENT

Butters!

I wanted to get the Epsilon Program Advert from GTA SA on my computer, so I downloaded a torrent with all the Radio Adverts in. But in UTorrent nothing happens when I try to extract the advert I want, it says Dowloading 0.0% and in the Trackers bit it has a countdown for 30, ans 40 minites, but when they finish they just start again.

Can Someone Either: Tell me a Torrent Opener that works

Tell me where I can download the MP3 of the Epsilon Program Advert for Free (Not in a torrent)

Or attach the advert as an MP3 Below

Edited by Butters!

Search YouTube for "San Andreas Epsilon Program"

Google "YouTube video downloader"

Google ".flv .mp3 converter"

Have fun.

I don't bother to convert the flv I use VLC media player (excellent freeware) and you can convert with it if you want.

But if you just want the audio from the game use Audacity to record it while the game is running then edit and save as MP3.

I don't bother to convert the flv I use VLC media player (excellent freeware) and you can convert with it if you want.

But if you just want the audio from the game use Audacity to record it while the game is running then edit and save as MP3.

Too much work? Why play the game until you hear the ad (at which point you'll start recording but will have missed some of it) when you can just find it, download it, and convert it?

I thought discussing this stuff wasn't allowed?

uTorrent ftw! ^_^

Butters! is not talking about bootlegging the game, which he obviously already owns. He is asking where he can get the audio of a radio commercial. While my suggestion is to use the source closest to you (the game files) and record your own MP3 files. The program uTorrent might have a bad rep for good reason but it is also a way to find rare files, my step-grandma downloaded a virus on her PC so live and learn. :whistle: YouTube was also mentioned and while there is a lot of original material on there many people post game vids that could be violation of copyright just because some lawyer at R* says so.

Look at what most of us modders do. We reverse engineer their games (which is in direct violation of the EULA) and share the modified files over an open network. R* puts up with this behavior for a few reasons. 1 It increases the popularity and shelf life of the game. 2 We modders are not making a dime off the mods but our mods have given them ideas for the next release. I will site a very good example; GTA SA is the first to have freeways with off ramps etc. Odie and Illspirt made the freeway mod in GTA 3 and if you compare the two, IMHO R* designers used the mod as a base design. And 3 The websites (most of them) discourage piracy and encourage direct purchase of the software.

Hope that clears it up,

JAB B)

And make sure that there's someone seeding in the torrent, or that there aren't too many leechers - remember that leaked copy of GTA IV months ago? Some sites have way too many leechers... But, despite the risk of malware and the negative rep due to piracy, BT is quite a good source for rare, public-domain and/or nice files...