Talk in your own language here and in the languages you know.

Damjan

@George: You don't have many posts here so I didn't notice you. I see you do actually live in Serbia. BTW how come you use the Montenegrin flag when you live in Serbia? Are you originally from there or something?

I am montenegrin by my orgin, but i currently live in serbia. montenegrian and serbian are ALL THE SAME, except something that is hard to explain here. and yea i know you didnt noticed me xD

I don't get why you're all talking to me as if I'm retarded. It's a valid question.

noone said your'e retarded. :P

@George: You don't have many posts here so I didn't notice you. I see you do actually live in Serbia. BTW how come you use the Montenegrin flag when you live in Serbia? Are you originally from there or something?

I am montenegrin by my orgin, but i currently live in serbia. montenegrian and serbian are ALL THE SAME, except something that is hard to explain here. and yea i know you didnt noticed me xD

I don't get why you're all talking to me as if I'm retarded. It's a valid question.

noone said your'e retarded. :P

Yeah Chris, Montenegro and Serbia are basically the same, in fact in Montenegro they speak Serbian, and their religion is called Serbian Orthodox. Historically, their flag is nearly exactly the same as Serbia's and you can even see in some places Serbia's CCCC marking. Obviously the flag of the Serbian Orthodox Church is also hanged all around Montenegro as well. Many just say Montenegrin is just a type of Serbian- like a sub-group of Serbs.

Beautiful place though, especially the Adriatic coast. Budva, Kotor, all lovely cities, I hope to one day visit that part.

Yeah Chris, Montenegro and Serbia are basically the same, in fact in Montenegro they speak Serbian, and their religion is called Serbian Orthodox. Historically, their flag is nearly exactly the same as Serbia's and you can even see in some places Serbia's CCCC marking. Obviously the flag of the Serbian Orthodox Church is also hanged all around Montenegro as well. Many just say Montenegrin is just a type of Serbian- like a sub-group of Serbs.

Beautiful place though, especially the Adriatic coast. Budva, Kotor, all lovely cities, I hope to one day visit that part.

I come from Herceg Novi, i lived there 12 years. but im born in kotor :D herceh novi still owns its ass :P Btw if you read history book, it says that montenegrins were known as the best and purest serbs :D

Edited by GeOrGe_DrIfTeR

I come from Herceg Novi, i lived there 12 years. but im born in kotor :D herceh novi still owns its ass :P Btw if you read history book, it says that montenegrins were known as the best and purest serbs :D

For sure, they were also the strongest Serbs, always fighting no one could control them! :)! Today it's so stupid though :(.

Sakam jedan dan da idem od Budva do Kotor i do Herceg Novi!

What do the Serbs there think of the government/people calling themselves 'Montenegrins'? How is Budva? Ima mlogo Srbi?

Oooo you just said "Sakam", isn't it "hoču"? Sakam is Macedonian, I've never heard a Serb use it.

Edited by Undercover