Why so serious.

andrew919

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, like Spaz, I've also been on the Internet for longer than 10 years (this is my 11th in fact), I never thought we'd have people as young as 10 on here. Your parents are either incredibly lenient with you, or careless. You don't seem like the sort of person who should be playing GTA games.

But seriously, if you're only 10, and to be honest I think you're older but not by much, but what the hell are you doing on sites like 4chan? Who the hell linked you to that?

If you're 20, and you've been on the Internet for 10 years... then you've been on the Internet since you were 10. Just you didn't play GTA or go on 4chan then I expect...

Roughly 9-10 I do believe, however, I role-played in chatrooms, checked email, and looked up cheat codes for video games. I'm relatively certain 4chan wasn't even around yet.

Yeah it wasn't. I hung out in Yahoo Groups (they used to be good back then) and just chat to people on YIM. Used cheat sites like cheatplanet (they used to be good too) for videogames, and mod Midtown Madness 1 and 2 (a lot of the modders also moved on to GTA when GTA3 came out, you'd be surprised how many started out on games like MM and early NFS titles).

4chan wasn't around til 2003 and I was 15 then. Didn't start visiting the site until about late 2004 though, maybe 2005 I can't remember.

I had access to the internet when I was six but I was only allowed on it for the likes of school. I only really started using the internet when I was ten, that was when I got my first e-mail address, my current MSN address is the one I've had since 2005. I used to have yahoo but I didn't use it for IMing. I think people who use the internet earlier are at an advantage, it improves their English, their knowledge of the internet etc.

I had access to the internet when I was six but I was only allowed on it for the likes of school. I only really started using the internet when I was ten, that was when I got my first e-mail address, my current MSN address is the one I've had since 2005. I used to have yahoo but I didn't use it for IMing. I think people who use the internet earlier are at an advantage, it improves their English, their knowledge of the internet etc.

But sites like 4chan do not help any of that, really.

But sites like 4chan do not help any of that, really.

Yeah. I don't want to go on it nor have I been on it. By the sounds of things it's trash, so yeah. What is it anyway?

Edited by Thomas.

I've only been on the internet since around 2002, but that wasn't being in communities like this, I just used it for video game and computer game cheats, probably by 2004-2005 I had a MSN account so I could chat with my friends, but that's really it for me, I never went on sites like this at all, I didn't even know what a forum was until my friend introduced me to it. Then eventually I joined sites like this and... bla, that's really it, of course I have now created websites for myself, and I've got a Facebook account which I visit daily, so really, I've done quite a bit to since I was young to get here.

To get back on topic, I've haven't watched the Dark Knight yet (I'm going to get it for DVD very shortly as I like Batman films), but if you asked me the comic idea wasn't as funny as I think. Firstly, "my azn sense is tingling!" or whatever it may be, it does sound quite offensive, to me anyways, I don't know whether you used it purposely to make a racial slur up, offending those who are Asian, but it sounded retarded. Of course, I know, that's the point in these types of comics, to be random, but saying after azn's response; "Friggin' Asians, with their tiny hands and whatnot.", that just sounded really offensive, and yes I do take that as a offence. Oh and note, I'm Asian, and I don't have tiny hands or feet, so you seriously need some clarification from an Asian person who is 6-7 years older than you that what you said there was false, and retarded.

I don't really care whether you know "The Dark Side of the Internet", but the fact is a 10 year old shouldn't even be visiting sites like 4Chan, or whatever you may use to get these types of things. I believe you need parental advisory before you go on the internet. Also for the comics, learn from the people who know how to do it, don't go off and create something seriously random, but doesn't make us laugh, this is what will happen eventually.

So yeah, don't waste your time on the net, you have alot to do when you're 10 years old. A lot of things.

Wow, like Spaz, I've also been on the Internet for longer than 10 years (this is my 11th in fact), I never thought we'd have people as young as 10 on here. Your parents are either incredibly lenient with you, or careless. You don't seem like the sort of person who should be playing GTA games.

But seriously, if you're only 10, and to be honest I think you're older but not by much, but what the hell are you doing on sites like 4chan? Who the hell linked you to that?

Chris, You are so, so right.

EDIT: WOW. andrew919 joined in '06, he was like about 7 years old!!

Edited by Meow

math is complicated

I've only been on the internet since around 2002, but that wasn't being in communities like this, I just used it for video game and computer game cheats, probably by 2004-2005 I had a MSN account so I could chat with my friends, but that's really it for me, I never went on sites like this at all, I didn't even know what a forum was until my friend introduced me to it. Then eventually I joined sites like this and... bla, that's really it, of course I have now created websites for myself, and I've got a Facebook account which I visit daily, so really, I've done quite a bit to since I was young to get here.

To get back on topic, I've haven't watched the Dark Knight yet (I'm going to get it for DVD very shortly as I like Batman films), but if you asked me the comic idea wasn't as funny as I think. Firstly, "my azn sense is tingling!" or whatever it may be, it does sound quite offensive, to me anyways, I don't know whether you used it purposely to make a racial slur up, offending those who are Asian, but it sounded retarded. Of course, I know, that's the point in these types of comics, to be random, but saying after azn's response; "Friggin' Asians, with their tiny hands and whatnot.", that just sounded really offensive, and yes I do take that as a offence. Oh and note, I'm Asian, and I don't have tiny hands or feet, so you seriously need some clarification from an Asian person who is 6-7 years older than you that what you said there was false, and retarded.

I don't really care whether you know "The Dark Side of the Internet", but the fact is a 10 year old shouldn't even be visiting sites like 4Chan, or whatever you may use to get these types of things. I believe you need parental advisory before you go on the internet. Also for the comics, learn from the people who know how to do it, don't go off and create something seriously random, but doesn't make us laugh, this is what will happen eventually.

So yeah, don't waste your time on the net, you have alot to do when you're 10 years old. A lot of things.

Your Facebook? Link me I'll add you ^_^

I've been on the net since 03. After I got my first email account. Which surprisingly, still hasn't been spammed yet! I used it mainly for Xbox cheats (Project Gotham Racing) which by the time I was playing Halo 2 and signed up to my first forum! (halo3boards) Then got into San Andreas, then came to TGTAP :)

TM, are you seriously Asian?!

math is complicated
i am automobile i go vroom vroom

These replies really shine some light on your age and intelligence.

Edited by azn

Not very intelligent in actual fact. Now you begin to use bad grammar as soon as someone points out that you are meant to be ten. Does that explain why you are not intelligent? Smart people would know how to use the English language properly with capital letters, a capital "I" on it's own etc. unless you can really back up your point about being intelligent.

Oh by the way since you mentioned "onomatopoeia" does that mean you go around saying "moo", "bang", "crash" etc. I doubt you could actually spell that without having to look up the word in the dictionary, it's one of the few words even I couldn't spell.

Edited by Thomas.

In most cases it is impossible, but read his posts below.

i am automobile i go vroom vroom

math is complicated

i am very intelligent because i use big words like onomatopoeia and effulgent