Next GTA

_Ray

There is no way to guess. At all. First off, we won't see this game for years. They will more than likely follow the trend they have been following. Even IF GTA V was the next game, I'd say we'd at least have 2-3 years before we see it. We probably won't see it on PC at the same time((again, popular trend unless something drastic happens and people realize they need to release these things simultaneously)), so we're talking years. We can't honestly guess what will be out a year from now. Sure, you could just name the same shit we have now just on steroids. We might have some type of revolutionary discovery by then.

There is no way to guess. At all. First off, we won't see this game for years. They will more than likely follow the trend they have been following. Even IF GTA V was the next game, I'd say we'd at least have 2-3 years before we see it. We probably won't see it on PC at the same time((again, popular trend unless something drastic happens and people realize they need to release these things simultaneously)), so we're talking years. We can't honestly guess what will be out a year from now. Sure, you could just name the same shit we have now just on steroids. We might have some type of revolutionary discovery by then.

Like 3D Carbon CPUs that can run at 40GHz. :hurrhurr:

lol let's do the math... this year Lost and Damned (ep1), if they put it like that I guess they'll make a triology or shit like that, so this year and the next year they'll be busy working at episodes :| because of M$ who wanted to make their sexbot 'the greatest :| come on... we add another 5 years... = 6 years, whe are in 2009... Gta 5 will appear in 2rd quarter of 2015 =))))) I told you not to hurry up and finish the missions so quickly :P That's my guess!

No doubt that they will need a computer so Hi Tech that it could fly to the moon and back <_<

lol let's do the math... this year Lost and Damned (ep1), if they put it like that I guess they'll make a triology or shit like that, so this year and the next year they'll be busy working at episodes :| because of M$ who wanted to make their sexbot 'the greatest :| come on... we add another 5 years... = 6 years, whe are in 2009... Gta 5 will appear in 2rd quarter of 2015 =))))) I told you not to hurry up and finish the missions so quickly :P That's my guess!

Sexbot? Hmm i might try that actually, i thought it was giving me funny looks earlier :dribble:

PC requirements? Similar to if not slightly higher than GTA IV because it will probably use the same engine. In my opinion the next full GTA (for consoles/computers) will be set in a redesigned Vice City, and the one after that will be in a redesigned San Andreas...I would REALLY like to see a game of San Andreas' scope in GTAIV's engine.

By then they will probably have to put the game on a 20GB USB hard drive for Xbox 360 players.

PC requirements? Similar to if not slightly higher than GTA IV because it will probably use the same engine. In my opinion the next full GTA (for consoles/computers) will be set in a redesigned Vice City, and the one after that will be in a redesigned San Andreas...I would REALLY like to see a game of San Andreas' scope in GTAIV's engine.

By then they will probably have to put the game on a 20GB USB hard drive for Xbox 360 players.

Hopefully if they do make another one on the same engine. Its a remake of Vice or similiar city. I like the setting of the palm trees and sun better then the grundy metro city.

I dont think Rockstar will recreate San Andreas its too huge. It like the size of 4 liberty cities. That would be alot work.

Edited by Sabin

Hopefully if they do make another one on the same engine. Its a remake of Vice or similiar city. I like the setting of the palm trees and sun better then the grundy metro city.

I dont think Rockstar will recreate San Andreas its too huge. It like the size of 4 liberty cities. That would be alot work.

Which is why it would be perfect.

A Single BD Disc holds 50GB, so if they went with that method, it could come on 2 BDs, install 50 to the HDD, keep 50 on the BD.

The PS4 will likely have a much bigger HDD. I've heard it may be a 750GB 10,000 RPM SCSI HDD. Awesome.

PS3's take laptop HDD's anyway. So just find an uber one of those and have someone fit it in for you. Stores in Japan ship PS3's with 750 gig HDDs all the time...

I know, and I don't know why.

I haven't even been able to find a good replacement for a 2.5" 5400 RPM Drive. :cry:

Just a bunch of 10k rpm 120GB drives for like $300. :wtf:

Yeah, no.

The PS4 will likely have a much bigger HDD. I've heard it may be a 750GB 10,000 RPM SCSI HDD. Awesome.

woah its a bit early to be thinking about ps4's jeez ps3 only just came out it will be about 2020 before the ps4

Ummm, no.

PS3 Came out in 2006, that's 3 years ago.

PS1: 1994

PS2: 2000

PS3: 2006

So, with a six-year rate, we're half-way to the PS4. I estimate summer of 2012. Not too early what so ever.

• 2 years later...