mvi

mvi's GFX Shop

4 years may have gone by since it was first created, but mvi's GFX Shop is back.

Requests are now being taken, the following is the pricing scheme:

Signature 250 credits

User bar: 50 credits

Other: ask

To read previous comments please see here

Do I get 25 K if I order 5 GFX things :P ?

Edited by TOXIC

Showing my age. That's a shame, the store was one of the best bits of tgtap. Why's it gone?
It was an awesome part of this forum. But the forum rpg gangwars idea was canned so there was little use for the money earned after that, The store is still there but its not used much :/

Ok requesting just for the money lol......and to test you out...........2 ub's both themed on freestyle saying text Eazy Fan.

And a sig themed on Halo :P

@mvi; By freestyle i meant abstract....random must just look good. For the Halo just use the latest.....Halo 3.....or whichever is latest.Thanks :D

Hey not sure if you're still running the shop but I'll try to request something anyway :P Umm, could you blend these 3 pics together somehow with this text in the backround: "YOU DON’T…FUCKING… TALK TO ME… LIKE THAT! HO HO. YOU LITTLE… PIECE OF SHIT! HOHO. GET THE FUCK UP, GET THE FUCK UP! HOHO."

mickeymouse5ma.jpg mickeymouse_2tvw.jpg mickey_mouse_34wd.jpg

The text sounds a little weird but it's great if you've seen the episode of South Park. If not then watch this video for inspiration for the text and the sig in general:

The scenes in my sig begin at roughly 0:50 seconds. Sorry about the low quality for the pics, they're just screen caps I took from the video.

Me wants 5k too.

Sig with a Dead Space/Mass Effect theme.

I have 20000$ actually :P

Anyway, nice sigs, I may drop by soon, etc.