Kanamara Matsuri

WRX22B1998

source <- news article perhaps nsfw

gallery <- probably nsfw

Wiki article about the parade

Penis lollypops at Japan's Kanamara festival come in a variety of shapes and sizes. For the timid, there are tiny pink wieners, maybe three inches long and only good for a quick fix. Throw down a few more yen and you can have the upgraded version, a smudgy six-inch block which will stand up to a few hours of solid licking.
(from wikipedia) There is also a legend of a sharp-toothed demon that hid inside the vagina of a young girl and castrated two young men on their wedding nights with the young girl before a blacksmith fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth, leading to the enshrinement of the item.

I remember hearing about this a year or two ago, omg just hilarious.

Edited by WRX22B1998

ahah yeah, its a bit strange.

lol@ the first part of the article mentioning penis lollipops

Penis lollypops at Japan's Kanamara festival come in a variety of shapes and sizes. For the timid, there are tiny pink wieners, maybe three inches long and only good for a quick fix. Throw down a few more yen and you can have the upgraded version, a smudgy six-inch block which will stand up to a few hours of solid licking.

Penis festival? Haha, that's awesome.

I've had MULTIPLE penis lollipops in my lifetime(i.e. Spencers..)...

"Three women soldiers from the US Navy are trailing along with the drag queens. It's only midday, but they've been dipping heavily into the ceremonial sake. "We came here for the cock. My husband's in Iraq right now, defending our country, so it's the only cock I'm going to get," one of them slurs." Heh.

Edited by Nate10

I'm not really very surprised. Because based on my observations on Japanese, I think they are very tolerant/fond with those things

Who doesn't have a tolerancy for penis? :whistle:

no, I mean if they do that here in my country, people will think it is very scandalous...