Holidays.

Bear

I just had to fork out £50 for yellow fever for Kenya. Bleh, the Nurse told me to visit South America now as I'm injected for it.

What is Cyprus like? I have never been?

Also does anyone have like a top ten wish list for places to visit?

Cyprus is a beautiful place, full of ancient Greek building etc. It's ideal for young people (Ayia Napa) and the elder people who would go to visit ancient Greek landmarks.

In Cyprus you are almost guranteed sunshine for everyday of the summer and there is only a few days of rain in the winter. Personally, I found Cyprus a bit boring, because I am a 16 year old who doesn't want to lie around in the sun all day, I actually want to do something active.

However if you want a relaxing holiday, it is the place for you.

I can imagine Disney World would lose its appeal. I can't stand London because I used to live too close and it annoyed me.

I don't like relaxing holidays, I like to be seeing famous landmarks and doing things. Laying on a beach seems dull to me.

Newcastle and Sunderland was fun, I want to go again. It's the first time I've properly been in England since I lived in York. The Geordie dialect is sort of confusing but because my mum was born in Newcastle, it made it much easier to understand. The flooding of the roads on the way there was sort of dreadful, there was a van who had crashed into the hedge on the way and the puddles were about three inches deep.

I will start packing for London and Burgess Hill ('the SOUTH' according to the M1/A1 motorway signs) on Tuesday so I have Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy. The trip is going to be tiring like today (I ought to go to bed really, I'm half asleep after being in the car around 7 hours today).

Pretty depressing since I'm not actually going anywhere this year. At all. 18 now and having to provide for myself, so yeah, sucks. Parents are taking a few weeks away though, so it'll be pretty awesome to have the time to do what the fuck I want (probably actually not be at home at all :/)

Got some wheels though now, and a small job, so probably just restrict my travels to a few road trips and possibly a day/2 on a booze cruise to France. So yeah, alot of just bumming around at random friend's houses and waking up in strange places with a headache. That's enough for me, though.

Amen to that! Mishes for the win =]

My mum is thinking about booking a holiday in Italy. I'd love to go there. I've been to places like NY, Paris, Barcelona, so Italy would be excellent. Not sure for how long, or when we're going, if ever, but it could be a weekend break. 3 days, or maybe even a week. We haven't even started looking for hotels yet, so it's at least a month away, if not longer.

Newcastle and Sunderland was fun, I want to go again. It's the first time I've properly been in England since I lived in York. The Geordie dialect is sort of confusing but because my mum was born in Newcastle, it made it much easier to understand. The flooding of the roads on the way there was sort of dreadful, there was a van who had crashed into the hedge on the way and the puddles were about three inches deep.

I will start packing for London and Burgess Hill ('the SOUTH' according to the M1/A1 motorway signs) on Tuesday so I have Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy. The trip is going to be tiring like today (I ought to go to bed really, I'm half asleep after being in the car around 7 hours today).

I live half an hour away from Burgess Hill. Are you going to Brighton?

@Bateman don't bother going to Naples in Italy, its quite scummy. Sorrento is meant to be lovely. But Naples looks like the slums, I was quite scared when I went there, also the drivers are the worst is Naples then other city in Europe.

Why is driving so scary in Europe, I thought I was going to die in Denmark.

I live half an hour away from Burgess Hill. Are you going to Brighton?

@Bateman don't bother going to Naples in Italy, its quite scummy. Sorrento is meant to be lovely. But Naples looks like the slums, I was quite scared when I went there, also the drivers are the worst is Naples then other city in Europe.

Why is driving so scary in Europe, I thought I was going to die in Denmark.

I don't think I'll be going to Brighton, I'll be spending most of the time down there with my cousins and one day in London. I'm hoping to form some better relations with my cousins so that I can spend more time with them.

Naples is not recommended.

hmmm

its winter here

but ... NOWHERE!! XD

lol. well unless you count down the coast to my mates beachhouse (beach + winter = fail), but it was good, lots of drinking and messing around. when i was at school we always went to the snow around june/july, it was pretty sweet.

usually we'll go away in summer/new year. we are going up the coast again, renting a apartment thats across the road from the beach :)