Moments when you have freaked out.

Damjan

Well, yesterday was the latest for me.

I was in the bathroom, everyone else is sleeping,bro's out.And as usual he doesn't takes his key with him.

So i return from the bathroom, and for some weird reason(i didn't hear anything) i go to the door, i look through the embrasure, and i see an eye.

I don't do nothing, i look at the eye and it's looking at me(i thought i was dreaming something).I grab my W910,(was nearest to me)hit myself in the head just to believe im not dreaming.And when i hit myself, i realize.No dream, then again my brother yells after me, rings the bell, wakes up the whole house.

You?

When I was playing F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate and damn ghosts/zombies were appearing at my back exactly when I was turning the camera, and they were screaming like crazy. ( or in front of me in a dark room when I was turning on the flashlight ) By the way, I was playing at 1 AM with the sound very high and without lights open. :hurrhurr:

In rest...nothing.

This happened a few months ago....

It was at night time when I was fast asleep, there was this huge rat that jumped on to my hand and bit it! I woke up in suprise and wondering what bit me (I was half asleep, not thinking clearly), then I heard noises of it moving around my bedroom and for some reason I thought it was a huge snake slithering around so I froze, heart beating fast for a few minutes. Then, I slowly moved to the door to open it (still on my bed) and I straight away jumped off it and I landed on the rat! Man! I freaked out and woke everyone up.

Not a good story teller but that did freak me out.

When my computer starts messing up and I realise its probably gonna be dead for a week or two. Feel sick to my stomach, start sweating, etc Badshit.

She's a sexy bitch when she's working fine though.

Same :P But other was years ago while playing FEAR 1 demo where you get stuck in the demo end and scary, screaming monsters came out of the walls and the screen started to be dark :P.

Not afraid anymore, I was like 14.

Yeah, these Horror scenario based games ( FPS mostly ) are very entertaining. But I hate it because those ghosts/zombies what ever they were, were appearing exactly when I was so focused on a thing. Like: "Ok lets open the door....*Shooting* Nothing here. *Turning Camera, opening the flaslight* Bohoooho, we found you! The hell I wasn't ready for this!!!???"

Not that good at explaining. :hurrhurr: Had to say this....

My room is usually a mess I only go in there for sleeping and getting dressed. Well one day I woke up and went downstairs and decided I needed a pee. So I went up stairs and heard rustling in my room, I knew it wasn't my Mum or my dogs as they were downstairs. So I look in and there is a crow in my room sitting on my bed. I screamed and me and Mum got it out of the window. The scary arse thing is the last time I had my window open was three days ago. So I was sleeping in my room with a crow in there and didn't notice. I find that freaky.

My room is usually a mess I only go in there for sleeping and getting dressed. Well one day I woke up and went downstairs and decided I needed a pee. So I went up stairs and heard rustling in my room, I knew it wasn't my Mum or my dogs as they were downstairs. So I look in and there is a crow in my room sitting on my bed. I screamed and me and Mum got it out of the window. The scary arse thing is the last time I had my window open was three days ago. So I was sleeping in my room with a crow in there and didn't notice. I find that freaky.

When I first read I thought you say "cow". I was like: "Damn...cows". Then I saw the "r". My funny mistake. :whistle:

When I first read I thought you say "cow". I was like: "Damn...cows". Then I saw the "r". My funny mistake. :whistle:

I read that as cow too, was like WTF and went and read that again. Then I laughed a bit on the inside.

I freak out when I get lost in a city or something big but that isn't much. The last time was yesterday, we had to move into a new school and needed the toilet, and I didn't know where they are. Not only that, I needed to go into my locker to get my history jotter and maths jotter, it was 5 minutes before the bell so I was feeling rather awkward. It was the first day of school and I didn't want to be late for History as it's my favourite subject. I asked where the loo was and found it in the cafeteria so I had my piss, washed my hands and the bell went, my locker's at the other side of the school on the FIRST floor. My god that was hell.