Chris' Invision Board Mods

I often get questions regarding mods I've made for IPB because they've seen them on this forum. I do not offer support for them on this forum. Only on the Invisionize.com support topics will I help you, unless you really don't understand something then we can talk via instant messenger.

Today I also made my IBStore stats mod for IPB2 forums - we'll be upgrading soon so that's why I made it now.

The links below go to each of my things I've made for Invision Board on the Invisionize website. None of the mods will work on InvisionFree forums.

Mods for IPB 1.3:

IBStore Stats in board stats [iPB1.3] - Released 25/12/03 Download :: Support Topic

Image Uploader v1.2 [iPB1.3] - Released 20/12/04 Download :: Support Topic

Gangs System - I am not publicly releasing this mod. It is exclusive to The GTA Place Forums.

Skins for IPB 1.3:

GTA Vice City - Released 12/07/04 Download

Mods for IPB2:

IBStore Stats in board stats [iPB2] - Released 27/06/05 Download :: Support Topic

If you need support installing any of these mods please use the pertainent support topics as opposed to asking me here.

• 4 months later...

ya the image uploader is a handy mod. You should of got server access if he said that you are the webmaster now. Hmm doesn't make much sence around gta series. I believe that mike is pretty much a ass.

Edit: Mike isn't a ass no more I guess.

Edited by skullraider

Hey you people who want to use my image uploader.

Instead why dont you use and help promote my own image hosting site, which is much better than the image uploader for IPB that I made.

This one auto creates thumbnails and you have tons more storage.

Image Lodge .net

Of course it's not finished yet but it needs promoting ;)