Most Annoying Attribute

For me, the driving mechanism and INSANE speed of multiple police, I can't do well when the pressure increases in GTA3, aside from that, the most annoying is the three gunshots of upgraded Mafia it takes to do you in when you trespass various areas of the game as you may well know by now, as the plot leads to cross and doublecross and triplecrosses.

The random peds loyal to any head honcho, they won't like you hanging out, innocently...in the area. I went back to GTA 3 not long ago because I own two copies for PC so I install it on any new computer that I think would benefit having a copy.

Yes the Mafia really made that part of town impossible to navigate through after killing Salvatore... I mean Shotguns? Why not give them exaggerated M4's or RPG's as well? -.-

The best part about that is how the cops pay no attention to gangs walking around with pistols, uzis, and shotguns blasting anything that they wish to but there is hell to pay if you should bump into one of their squad cars. One of the major things that just wrecks the game for me.

Edited by Masked Marauder
  • Like 1

The best part about that is how the cops pay no attention to gangs walking around with pistols, uzis, and shotguns blasting anything that they wish to but there is hell to pay if you should bump into one of their squad cars. One of the major things that just wrecks the game for me.

Yeah but that was fixed in SA... partially.

• 8 months later...

Damn, I really hate the Leone Family. After killing Salvatore, St Mark's is a death zone for me. Those mafia guys are armed with shotguns that can blow up a car in three or so shots. And the cops don't even give a crap about them!! What sucks even more is how the cops pay no attention to gangs walking around with pistols, uzis, and shotguns. However, crash into a police cruiser, you get Five-O on your tail. One of the major things that just wrecks the game for me.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance

• 2 months later...
Yes the Mafia really made that part of town impossible to navigate through after killing Salvatore... I mean Shotguns? Why not give them exaggerated M4's or RPG's as well? -.-

The best part about that is how the cops pay no attention to gangs walking around with pistols, uzis, and shotguns blasting anything that they wish to but there is hell to pay if you should bump into one of their squad cars.  One of the major things that just wrecks the game for me.

I totally agree in that, and the fact acommon everyday car has equal speed and accelerationas the sports car, doesnt make sense and wrecksit for me as well, altho its easy to fix in handling.cfg :P Same with flamethrower, funniest wep in GTA3, default range is what, 0.5 m or something ? Now its 15-20m (or equivalent) hehe ^^