What are you listening to right now?

Chris

That's supposed to mean that you shouldn't listen just to one music style, listen to others.
Well I listen to hip hop in general

Hip hop is one music style.

But really, that's good advice. There is so much variety in music out there, you will find something different that you like if you take the time to look. I'd saw my fingers off before I'd limit myself to one genre. Use a website like Last.fm to discover new music. You can listen to random genres that you're not familar with on the radio to see what they're like, or even get personal recommendations from members of groups like the Music Advice Center.

Anyway, I'm listening to:

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust

Edited by MattyDienhoff

That's supposed to mean that you shouldn't listen just to one music style, listen to others.
Well I listen to hip hop in general

Hip hop is one music style.

But really, that's good advice. There is so much variety in music out there, you will find something different that you like if you take the time to look. I'd saw my fingers off before I'd limit myself to one genre. Use a website like Last.fm to discover new music. You can listen to random genres that you're not familar with on the radio to see what they're like, or even get personal recommendations from members of groups like the Music Advice Center.

Anyway, I'm listening to:

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust

Though I can listen to anything except rock and R'n'B. Let's just say that.

Ice Cube - The N!gga Trap