Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

usually rockstar puts a city with so much crime happening inside, i'll show you what i mean:

-GTA III: takes place based on new york, washington, and other east coast cities that filled with crimes

Liberty City was only based on New York City. And i also hope for Bikini Bottom as the location for gta 4.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you mean CroScorpion? Are you saying that those cities are not big enough? I'm not following you, or are you saying that you think those cities are too big?

Those cites are on different continents.

Edit: and what then would put in GTA 5

Edited by CroScorpion

Los Santos? Wasn't it Las Venturas? I don't know man, it's been a while you know. Yeah man, I'd like to see Tommy Vercetti in present time, that'd be real nice you know.

Edit: That's a pretty good idea Cro.

Yeah he lived in Las Venturas when he was running Caligula's Palace but after CJ saved him he moved to Los Santos and Became Madd Dogg's accountant.

You are all forgeting glasgow its perfect

It has ghettos

Mafia schemes

plenty of gangs

is really big and surrounded by hill and mountains outside the city

it snows

plus all the ideas people are giving are too big

I think i read somewhere that rockstar were not going to make the city for GTA IV massive so therefore its not going to be Spain or France or a whole counrty

Cro, huh? What am I talking about? What are you talking about man?

Busby, damn, I forgot Glasgow, well I'm glad you reminded me, and plus, I had no idea Glasgow had snow, damn sounds really great man, thanks for the info of Glasgow, I'll definitely put that on my most wanted list. And yeah Liberty City was based on New York you know, but all other cities are free, but I wouldn't want it to take place in the US again, that's just my opinion you know, but if it does, Chicago or Boise would have been damn nice.

That's some nice cities you know, and if it's gonna take place in the US, Boise would have been great, and of course Chicago. But when you're talking about Brazil, are you talking about the whole country? I don't think GTA IV is going to have a whole country you know, and Brazil is pretty damn big you know.

That's some nice cities you know, and if it's gonna take place in the US, Boise would have been great, and of course Chicago. But when you're talking about Brazil, are you talking about the whole country? I don't think GTA IV is going to have a whole country you know, and Brazil is pretty damn big you know.

Yes i'm talking about the whole country.

Yeah, I agree Brazil is big you can't put whole country on one DVD, only on Buleray and that would be bad idea because some player wont buy new disk reader for one game but someone will, thats for sure. :D