Big Community Thread

Chris

Haha Spaz,that's way funny.Ant true.Damn contracts <_<:P

But ya,i've started doing 10pressups each time I post.I already do 50 crunches each morning and night.Already see improvement.It's been like 5-6 weeks since I started it.See a bit of six-pac.Oh ya.I ain't goin for body builder six-pac,just nice "sexy" six-pac :P (But i'm being serious.)

NO matter what i say to Slayer i still do the pressups.

It helps.

Well instead of that, go out with friends. It's defo more fun and you'll get a gf pretty soon.

I do go out.I have friends that are girls.But i usually dont keep such relationships that tend to call her my GirlFriend :lol:

Anyway Spaz just reduced my hope of that rape suggestion by that disclaimer

Oh cool, ppp (pressups per post) are getting popular.

StuntX, 15? That's ok with me, I dunno about other people. Maybe we should vote or such :lol:

Well anyway, I said in the veterans forum I was planning to ask a gf out this thursday, but then I found out that I don't have that class after all. And guess what, today one of my friends says he got me her number. Apparently he knows a girl that knows that girl... Anyway, he'll give me it next time he gets me on MSN.

Oh, or you know what StuntX. What about 5 one handed per post? 10 per topic. And 10 regular ones per edit?

Ive just finished the Disney Quest :D I have had fun as I have been able to avoid talking to people for three days. Pessemists annoy me and I have one nagging me to become one of them :pissedred:

Im starting dance this week. I cant wait :P

Edited by I just shot a bear

That's to bad Skyline.Was she the girl you were talkin about a while back on this topic?

Yeah, but it's nothing really. We just dated for about a month. I lied to her a bunch either way. Especially when she asks if I was looking at any girls.. or if I did anything with anybody.. eh. It's a learning experience. The reason we ended is cuz we don't know eachother well and can't see eachother outside of school cause of her mom. So yeah, it just.. didn't work.