A few suggestions..

Well.. no one really spoke up about it.. and someone sort of encouraged me to.

Chris, I think we need some work done on the forum part of The Gta Place. We havn't had a gang system and shop for a few month, it's not really a big problem, but they're nice features to have. But the skins.. there's only one that really functions right. I would like to see all four of them functioning all the same, which could attract new members to stay and get the place more active than it has been. I mean I'd like to use a skin I actually LIKE to browse these forums, using the default IPB one at the moment.

No, GTA isn't too popular or anything right now, but it certainly wouldnt hurt anything to fix these things. I miss the way things used to be ( I know they cant be the same forever.. but still ) and would like other people to expierience these forums like I did.

Sure, I know what you mean. Trouble is there is no shop for IPB2.1 out at the moment, at least not one that actually works properly, and until there is I can't make the gangs system.

We're actually having a custom skin done, and hopefully one that compliments the new design I'd like to implement on the main website. I want everything to look the same. We may even get rid of the skins we have now, caliskin doesnt even work because its for an old version of IPB so there's no fixing that.

I also have things to fix on the site, it will take a while to do though, I really need a large amount of free time to do it all at once. It will be the middle of february before I can really get some stuff done.

Having said that TheGTAPlace will be greatly improved by the time everything is done, and I hope everyone else agrees that we need a redesign.

Well it's certainly not going to be dark colours, it will be light like the current theme of things.

I think we'll be having the "colours of GTA" for the website, I'm not sure about the forum skin though because I'm not actually designing it myself. But if you have suggestions then do post them, after all it's the visitors opinions the count the most.

Well it's certainly not going to be dark colours, it will be light like the current theme of things.

I think we'll be having the "colours of GTA" for the website, I'm not sure about the forum skin though because I'm not actually designing it myself. But if you have suggestions then do post them, after all it's the visitors opinions the count the most.

Well I have been wanting a dark skin to be honest, Mabye somthing like orangegreyy, but just a tad darker. -_-

Well I have been wanting a dark skin to be honest, Mabye somthing like orangegreyy, but just a tad darker. -_-

OrangeGreey. Yes. That is the best skin we've ever had. Seconded by Ambience((the best one we currently have)). OrangeGreey ROCKED HARD! No, not darker. I like it exactly how it was!

A new look would be nice, and a custom one would be the best.

Well sorry but you're right that OrangeGreey rocked, but it was for IPB1.3, and wasnt compatible with 2.0 or 2.1 so its like years old now and the people that made it all disappeared so there's no chance of it coming back actually.

The skin(s) we get will be custom made so you won't see them on any other forums.