Sign in to follow this  
ITBTD

Prices too high

Heh. TVG. Anyway, the store is an early beta version with many bugs. We had one a few months back but we upgraded the forums and the old store doesn't support the new version, so the store had to be heavily recoded. Lots of work. It'll be fully working soon though.

this though has been in the back of my head. when the release the final version of the shop, about 2-3 months a new version of ipb will come out. I, hope that won't happen.

As soon as a new version of the shop is available, we will use it here on the forums, simply because we haven't got a working one now.

However, a new version of IPB is a bigger move. With a new IPB we need a new skin, and all new mods. When a version is released, it often takes another couple of months before all the bugs are ironed out and it is stable, and for mods and skins to be written for them. We won't upgrade until we either have to or can do without causing too much upset.

why do we hardly get any money when posting? the things at the store cost way too much. it needs to be lowered. :yup:

It never crossed my mind that you were asking for lower prices of useless items. The shop still isn't working, right? Meaning, no buying things anyways?