Do you tink we will see Tommy in VCS?

Yeah but what would be the point of sending a guy all the way to the other side of the country just to tell a guy he's coming out in 2 years whereas you can just give him a call. So maybe their will be a mission where you hear about him or maybe you do go to Liberty City but I can't think of any reason why we would see Tommy which I really want to do.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That be sort of... strange. But it could happen maybe Vic and Lance were becoming to big in Vice City so they decided to take them out by setting up a drug deal. But still 2 years? Seems kind of long to me.

You know, we don't know how long the game can take place. They COULD make it a year long or something. You never know.

You've said that thousands of times now and it's getting pretty annoying as are you. Spaz is doing nothing wrong, it's you who's saying stuff you have no clue about and for once I thought you were doing ok but now you're just starting to piss everyone off. If you just stop being an idiot no will say anything to you but if you continue to be an idiot you won't have many friends here. Nice to get that out...

Back on topic, we probably will see or hear about Tommy in VCS. Like that 2 year set up we talked about or even closer to that as the game might cross into 1985 (or later) but I doubt it will. Maybe in game stats where it says how many game days have passed but not storyline wise.

Well maybe they could talking about gangs and violence on the radio and then they would refer to the "Harwood incident". Like for example maybe Alex Shurb is talking: "The violence in the world is increasing, there are killings all over the country, do you remember that Harwood incident in Liberty City when some phsycho killed 11 people. I belive his name was Tommy Vercetti... (or they could say it wrong like Toni Vercetti or something) Can you imagine that happening here in Vice City?" I guess that will be a case of irony for him 2 years later...

Edited by ArturKim21

Yh thats a good idea, but maybe they should say it on the radio, if Vice City Stories was to have a radio station, or discuss murders and life sentances in VCPR and say how leninaint the justice system is these days and use the Harwood Butcher (Tommy) as an example as he only got 15 years for killing many people!

Lol, I had a similair idea like that before...

P.S - It seems weird quoting myself...

Yeah I guess so. :D By the way how many people did Tommy kill? I remember in the Keep Your Friends Close cut scene Sonny says something like: How many people was it? Ten? No eleven (not sure if it was exactly like that)! That's why you get to be called "The Harwood Butcher"!

Edit: Checked Wikipedia and it says he killed 11 so I was right.

Edited by ArturKim21