Do you tink we will see Tommy in VCS?

Yeah I guess so. :D By the way how many people did Tommy kill? I remember in the Keep Your Friends Close cut scene Sonny says something like: How many people was it? Ten? No eleven (not sure if it was exactly like that)! That's why you get to be called "The Harwood Butcher"!

Edit: Checked Wikipedia and it says he killed 11 so I was right.

See thats why I dont go to that stupid site anymore. I went there and it said 18 and I went by that and now they changed it to 11 which is obviously correct cause thats what Sonny said in the cutscene. So f*** Wikipedia.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it's not so accurate but it's one of those sites where you can find out about almost anything. And I usually go there if I don't know what something is or unsure about things like how many people Tommy killed. If it is wrong I know because I always have a fairly good idea about the thing I'm trying to find out about (I just check to make sure).

Edited by ArturKim21

Doesn't look likely that we'll see him, although he could well get a mention as he'll still have a reputation.

Oh and by the way, those 4 mission briefs could be from any part of the storyline, they aren't neccessarily the first 4 missions of the game.

I think in the magazine they actually said that those were the first four missions. I even think that in the description of the first mission they said something like: in the beginning of the game Vic doesn't have a job and he needs a little extra money so he does a commercial for chocolate...

By the way, we didn't see or hear anything mentioned about Claude even though there wasn't much to know about him. I don't think we will hear or see Tommy in VCS because like someone said ealier, it will be old news but there's a chance we might hear him mentioned on the radio but I doubt it.

Tommy wouldn't be mentioned at all in VCS.

1) He's in prison serving a fifteen-year sentence for what he did in Harwood.

2) The Forellis haven't done business in Vice city yet.

You're pointing out the same thing everyone else is. Multiple people have already said that possibly you could see him in jail. Maybe a cut-scene or something? Yeah, I doubt it, too. But you don't actually ever know.

Maybe you might do a job for him in liberty city. Just like in Sa how you went back in liberty city.

I doubt it, actually. This is the PSP, not PS2. They can't do quite as much.