reset cheat count

wrong sixxx.

It was the peds riot cheat that makes Madd Dogg jump off (when you activate the glitch, every player model (but CJ obviously) would try to attack each other, when you disable it, most of the peds go back to normal, but they forgot to change back Madd Dogg, so he jumps off trying to attack the peds at the bottom of the building), you must of saved with the cheat activated, disabling the cheat wont help either now. Only way to beat the mission is start all over again, this time, dont cheat. cheaters never win.

Wow I never knew about this. Good thing I didn't cheat (I do but only for fun and then I just turn it off). You're right TVG cheaters never win.

Even if cheating that many times would reset the thing back to normal who the hell would actually do it? It takes up way too much time and would probably be very annoying. Just restart and go clean this time.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 1 month later...

i'm new to tha forum but i know this question,if u cheat 500 or more times before u do tha mission where u have to save maddog from jumping u can't do it . it happenedto me before and i made new one,now i beat tha game 2 days ago and i still cheat cuz i beat it. but still,i didn't cheat on tha missions anfa that,jus in case,but fun wise ,cheat cheat cheat,and then i jus turn it off

Nop, just enter the peds riot cheat once and you're screwed. Even if you disable it, mad dogg will still jump. The problem is that when you enter the peds riot cheat, all peds attack each other, enter it again and it is deactivated, not. Most of the peds go back to normal, but some peds *cough* mad dogg*cough* are still under the cheat, so mad dogg jumps off the building early because hes trying to attack the people at the bottom of the building. There is no cure fopr this, just start SA again, this time dont use any cheats

I think I might have entered the peds riot cheat. not on purpose because it said it was a "bounty on your head" cheat. when I entered the code, all of the peds went wild, I don't know if that was it. it might not be because they never attacked anyone.