DRAWBALL GTA!

tilly

Ok, so for all of you who know about drawball, im trying to tell everyone in thegtaplace to make a drawball picture, if you dont know what drawball is look at it here DRAWBALL LINK. Drawball is a gigantic picture pad that anyone in the world can draw on, and you can draw over anything thats drawn on the site.

So im starting the idea so i would like to be the main starter of it, but lets talk about what we will draw first.

any ideas on what to draw?

My ideas: the GTA logo like font in my sig but instead of tilly it will be auto. - Rockstar logo with the colors from chris' avatar. - TheGtaPlace logo. - Tommy riding a bike in front of the sun. - CJ with dual mac 10s. - claude with M16 (like on tommys poster).

my favorites are the GTA logo and Rockstar logo would be best, preferably right next to eachother.

go to other forums and ask them to help and say exactly what i said here but say that Tilly started it.

anyone want to help? we can say where to start it, i would like it next to the nintendo sign.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg you guys are dumb, how much ink does it say at the bottom left? if it says none i would guess that you cant draw, and if you have ink, you have to zoom in and then draw the quiz, start at the bottom left and follow the outside and then go into the middle. and its not too much of a hassle. just what do you guys want to draw? R*? GTA?

lol okay, the puzzle start on the bottom left and go on the outside all the way until you get back to the bottom left, then go to the middle then top left then top right then middle then bottom right.

and yeah i saw the gta, but we need to make the gta logo, not a picture.

you dont need 3 million but gathering a big group from mutiple forums is good enough, if you see the gonintendo part, a forum made that with alot of people but i bet we could get more.

Yeah, but it also requires skill, not just numbers of people. These numbers of people must have either a tablet or steady hands, full paint, patience, and hours of free time.

Besides, it's only worth it if we get into the hall of fame, and it's a good chance we won't. I've seen plenty of really nice stuff NOT in the hall of fame. Because those asshole jerks will just write all over it. I was simply doing a kind of small area of pretty much me and my girlfriend going back and forth with cutesy messages and stuff and some jackass erased it. Then I had a spot that said:

"Spaz

<3

Keruri

6-2-06"

And some jerk scribbled a bit over it. We have fixed that spot like 3-4 times. It was just recently fixed, but not entirely, and kind of more messier.

... Errr i dunno bout this...

Well, you're seven..... Wouldn't expect you to see it as possible.... And if you're seven how are you allowed on the computer and on GTA message boards and stuff? I have a 6 year old neice..... She's just learning how to type on AOL and doesn't use the computer except for retarded NickJr/Disney Channel games. Or maybe she's 7. I always mix her age up somehow.

Anyone know why Andrew's posts say 0?

Yeah, but it also requires skill, not just numbers of people. These numbers of people must have either a tablet or steady hands, full paint, patience, and hours of free time.

Besides, it's only worth it if we get into the hall of fame, and it's a good chance we won't. I've seen plenty of really nice stuff NOT in the hall of fame. Because those asshole jerks will just write all over it. I was simply doing a kind of small area of pretty much me and my girlfriend going back and forth with cutesy messages and stuff and some jackass erased it. Then I had a spot that said:

"Spaz

<3

Keruri

6-2-06"

And some jerk scribbled a bit over it. We have fixed that spot like 3-4 times. It was just recently fixed, but not entirely, and kind of more messier.

Well, you're seven..... Wouldn't expect you to see it as possible.... And if you're seven how are you allowed on the computer and on GTA message boards and stuff? I have a 6 year old neice..... She's just learning how to type on AOL and doesn't use the computer except for retarded NickJr/Disney Channel games. Or maybe she's 7. I always mix her age up somehow.

Anyone know why Andrew's posts say 0?

they dont necessarily need a steady hand if were doing something simple, look at the big N. its not straight at all, and we dont need to be the hall of fame but once its done if we keep it up for a lil while theyl protect it, which means that nobody will be able to write over it, and people dont usually write over words and stuff, they usually only write over people and designs.