Mission Help : Sir,Yes Sir!

I just can't seem to do this mission I've looked at different guides and none of them really that useful atall... asoon as I attempt to hack the door off all the soldiers shoot at me and in less than 5 seconds Im dead with not even enough time to to run away, if anyone as any tips on completing this mission please holla back.

I did this mission a bit differently than you people are suggesting. Just jog allong side of the tank on the sidewalk for awhile, the army stops at a doughnut shop. The officer in charge yells "Go get some doughnuts soldier!" and the driver of the tank gets out and runs into the store. Then simply run up to the tank and get in. Any vehicle you make contact with blows up, so getting out of the line and into the garage is a peice of cake.

Good luck mate. :thumbsup:

Wow they actually go and stop for dougnuts? That hilarious man. I just used a car came close by shot some soldiers and ran for it. So I never saw how they stop for dougnuts. Good luck in completing the mission.

Yeah, that's what I did the first time, but my computer crashed and I just did the mission again today. I wanted to see where they were heading so I followed them. All of a sudden they stoped. :whistle:

YES! I did it, I ran over the soldiers with my car then got out when it caught on fire they all started shooting at me so i got in one of there army cars and ran some more over, that caught on fire so i got out of that quickly ran into a corner and used the shot gun to take out as many as i could but some I couldnt reach so used the mac 10 to take out the rest, and got the tank to the garage easy, Thanx everyone.

Well!

The army convoy does really stop for Donuts.The thing is that itz the only time the Doors of the Tank UNLOCKS.If you place a car in the route or come in between the Genral gives some warning and either moves the car or shoots you.So wait till they go and then grab the tank(notice itz speed decreases if it collides with a car giving time to cops for aresting you) and quickly take to the garage.

Also i wanna ask if any one reads this.Once you take over the TANK a "Delta INDIA Echo Self-Destruction Process" start.Just curious why India. <_<

might ask why m i curious coz i am INDIAN. :)

Well!

The army convoy does really stop for Donuts.The thing is that itz the only time the Doors of the Tank UNLOCKS.If you place a car in the route or come in between the Genral gives some warning and either moves the car or shoots you.So wait till they go and then grab the tank(notice itz speed decreases if it collides with a car giving time to cops for aresting you) and quickly take to the garage.

Also i wanna ask if any one reads this.Once you take over the TANK a "Delta INDIA Echo Self-Destruction Process" start.Just curious why India. <_<

might ask why m i curious coz i am INDIAN. :)

Did you think I was lieing or something??? :P

First put a self bomb in a car. When the soilder gets in the car to move it, push the botton to bolw him up. The use a sniper to shoot the soilder on top of the tank. Use an m4 to shoot all the reamaining soilders. The use the m4 to blow up the 2 army trucks. Then two soilders get scaired of you. So they start to run away. Kill them or get in the tank. After drive to the loaction where the colonel wants you to drive the tank.

Get a rocket launcer at a swiming pool. Its an orange buliding across from the paint and spray in Ocean docks.

Edited by T.O.K.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kill all the soldiers by the car. If the car is fully damaged then, park it near the tank and get out of the car as quickly as possible. Take another car and try once again. Then tank operator should comes out. Now you can operate the tank. Drive it through the garrage.

Edited by Rachel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...