Another new command

You know how you boost cars in Sa. This time you can add more features to your car. neon glows , spinners, a turbo kit engine, new head lights, new tail lights, better side skirts , better spoliers , and adding those stickers add the side of the car. Stuff like that I would really enjoy.

Edited by T.O.K.

I like customization, but I don't want ricers. I would like to customize the engine. And not coffee-can mufflers. I mean the actual engine. Things of REAL importance. Stickers are just stupid for street cars, because usually, they don't even have parts by those brands, they are just trying to look cool or intimidating by having a "race car" look.

Also, the spoilers on ricers do nothing, on the street they don't even hit speeds fast enough for those spoilers to do anything. Now the new trend is getting a car with a BUILT ON SPOILER and ADDING ONE ON TOP OF IT.

Don't you ricers realise how ugly your cars are?

[/rant]

I say, put some real muscle cars in there, and give us some good engine modifications. Leave the cosmetic mods to things like color, and maybe basic spoilers((for cars with actual power they actually do something)), and then it would be all cool.

Just wanted to post that^^. I wouldn't bother customizing it when it'll take me 10 times less to destroy it.

Yeah. I have a few "modded" cars in SA. Two in SF. One being SLIGHTLY ricer-ish, the other being my Elegy((<3NissanSkyline)). I keep them in the garage and simply use them for cruising around for no reason. I don't save anymore so I don't care if I total them. I also probably have a few low-riders somewhere. In LS, if I have them.

they need punture proff tires in case they bring back stingers

Stingers? The cars?

I'm saying it's hard. Which is why I agreed and said "but it's a bitch".

Someone said that playing GTA on the console was cheap because of auto-aim and how it was "too easy". Yeah, well, on the PC you have this uber-accurate mouse and even though it's "real aiming", it's SUPER EASY. Compare that to using the analog stick.

The other thing about PC owners is they can mod their games! But you do get used to the aiming on PS2.

I'm like, amazing with the sniper rifle on LCS.

ya i agree with you KP.

Utterly pointless post.......

Add the ability of buying different car engine's for a faster car or something

Yeah. But I'd prefer being able to buy the PARTS to build your own custom engine.