GTA: Hit List

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nine year olds don't pay attention when they play.

Miguel was part of the trio that robbed the Liberty City Bank.

Claude, Catalina, and Miguel

Hilary didn't do anything but drive in with a Taxi and get gunned down in 3 seconds by SWAT. USELESS.

Tommy, Phil, and that lockpicker. 3 or 2, depending if you let the lockpicker live or die.

Claude wasn't really involved in that bombing of that bridge in the intro. HE WAS A DAMN SPECTATOR. Took advantage of the situation and escaped with 8-Ball. PURE COINCIDENCE.

Get your facts straight, n00b. Have you EVER played a GTA game? Because it sounds like you haven't.

And comparing my age/typing skill with yours is illrelevent to this discussion. You type like a n00b and I take keyboarding in HIGH SCHOOL.

Edited by TEC 9

I haven't been to high school and I know how to type!

I can give you my save game right here

My_save_game.zip

Why the hell would I want your game save? It's probably filled with viruses and glitches. You HAVE NOT played a single GTA in your life, so f***ing deal with it. You HAVE NOT paid any amount of attention to any GTA storyline. All you've heard is bullshit from your stupid-ass friends who haven't played a GTA game either. Let this discussion be left to ACTUAL GTA fans and go play with some Hot Wheels or something.

On topic: Who have I left out? Oh yeah...

Lance Vance - Prick deserved it and more.

Vic Vance - Nothing against the guy, I'm just making sure what's dead IS dead.

Edited by TEC 9

Why the hell would I want your game save? It's probably filled with viruses and glitches. You HAVE NOT played a single GTA in your life, so f***ing deal with it. You HAVE NOT paid any amount of attention to any GTA storyline. All you've heard is bullshit from your stupid-ass friends who haven't played a GTA game either. Let this discussion be left to ACTUAL GTA fans and go play with some Hot Wheels or something.

Bloody hell mate, download the f***ing save game!

I can't submit B files, so I put in a zip.

I dont like racing so screw Hot wheels.

And I have one friend that has played SA on PS2

SA dosen't sell in NZ for PC :nope:

How about, as soon as this space is 2G, I'll submit VC for you then.

BUT! I agree on Lance

He probably lied about his brother,backstabbed Tommy! this is how he should die

Beaten all his teeth out, smash his shins with a hammer, bodyslammed at least twice, put in the back of a Barracks OL or a walton, beaten half the crap out off by a golf club (I want a golf club, not baseball bat) then shot a couble of times by an M4, sawen his arms off by a chain saw, attached to a bomb, then drowned and then blow up.Then his Lance Vance Dance quote taken to someone random like Mercedes or Ken.

Beaten all his teeth out, smash his shins with a hammer, bodyslammed at least twice, put in the back of a Barracks OL or a walton, beaten half the crap out off by a golf club (I want a golf club, not baseball bat) then shot a couble of times by an M4, sawen his arms off by a chain saw, attached to a bomb, then drowned and then blow up.Then his Lance Vance Dance quote taken to someone random like Mercedes or Ken.

Your nine, this is disturbing that all that ^ can came out of your mouth.

^Hey bro lay off him. Your sitting there acting like you got all your shit straight when Miguel didn't help rob the Liberty City Bank some random Columbian Cartel guy did, and like Claude he got shot by Catalina.

Hell, it was Miguel. Why introduce a random character who's only purpose in the game is to be tortured by Asuka? Miguel wasn't shot in the bank robbery, only Claude. Get YOUR shit right.

And Samiam2, your mind scares me for a nine-year old. SEEK HELP.

My second time saying this in like two minutes, but my older bro let me play a GTA2 demo when I was nine and I was instantly hooked. And unlike Samiam2, I know what GTA really is.

More people that need to die:

Fat woman is yellow bikini from VC

Pimp in purple suit from GTA3

Every Cartel f***er from GTA3

Every single one of those suicide bombers from GTA3

Every single LC Triad from GTA3

The Sindaccos

Heres my full list.

People should die.

Og Loc (He looks like a dipshit, sounds like one too)

Haitians

LC Triads

Catalina

Golfers

Tec 9's (even though they don't live)

The Security guards

The fat woman in a yellow shirt in GTA3

Diablos GTA3

The construction workers

Taxi drivers (GTAVC Only)

Black prostitute with an afro from GTA3

Tommy (f***ing show-off prick)

• 2 weeks later...
CJ was my favourite out of all the main characters, he was funny and the most fun to play as.

agreed :thumbsup:

my hitlist:

ryder-he was kool at first but later in the game became a back stabbing bia*ch

tenpenny-hated him

and that other stupid cop that u kill in the desert(lol forgot his name lol)

katalina-funny but i would kill her for fun

og loc-straight wansta that didnt know how too rap

lance-back stabber

balla-they killed me alot of times in ther hood lol

cant remember wat else thats it for now i think