liberty city in san andreas

neddiey

Without mods, not sure. Its only in one mission in SA where Carls flies to Liberty City and goes to Saint Marks Bistro to kill some Forreli's. I think you can fly there using a Jetpack via the Ganton Gym in Los Santos. Sorry thats all I know, I dont know much about this topic, hopefully someone with more knowledge regarding this will help you...

SALC Installation

the readme for SALC isn't very detailed and can confuse some people, so here's a detailed guide to installing SALC that i wrote.

1. Extract the SALC installation zip to any folder.

2. Make a duplicate of your GTA San Andreas folder (rename it SALC or whatever).

3. Run SA Map Cleaner with the default settings (make sure you choose the SALC directory rather than the original SA directory).

4. Open SAMI and click "Install Mod". Now change the "San Andreas Directory" setting to the SALC directory, then change the "Mod Location" setting to "Folder" and browse to the folder where you extracted the SALC installation files, then click "Continue" and "Install". This will install the SALC radar map fix.

5. Run the SALC installer (make sure you install it to the SALC directory).

SA:LC <-----------------------------

SA mapcleaner

SAMI

SA:LC Launcher that works with SA:control Centre

Taxi/Cabbie Boost Mod

SA:LC Forum

warning about SAMI: whatever you do, do not install it in your SA directory because when you go to uninstall SAMI it will also uninstall SA. :side:

SALC beta 3 Details

the map is complete.

there are collision files missing on certain buildings, just like in VCLC (not sure if they're missing in the same places though).

physics and handling are identical to SA.

replays work fine.

all non-main.scm mods i've tried so far work ok (custom carcols, custom TXDs, SACC, Replay Removed).

crappy claude model is used, however cj model (w/ white tanktop, jeans, no muscle) appears in reps.

no clothing options.

no peds or traffic.

some of the light poles are indestructible.

you need to make a duplicate of your SA installation just like when installing VCLC.

SALC shares the same "user files" folder as SA.

no taxi boost. (Dannye has made a main.scm that includes taxi boost)

no mod shops.

to set the weather with SACC you have to uncheck the weather box and then re-check it.

Written By Buzzsaw Off gtastunting.com

Edited by Ghost

i followed some instructions and i started the misson and went through killed all but one gaurds thenused KANGAROO to jump over the wall after the wall i went into a ally but could not walk on the roads i fell through them. i could not use the jetpack ethier

• 2 weeks later...
Without mods, not sure. Its only in one mission in SA where Carls flies to Liberty City and goes to Saint Marks Bistro to kill some Forreli's. I think you can fly there using a Jetpack via the Ganton Gym in Los Santos. Sorry thats all I know, I dont know much about this topic, hopefully someone with more knowledge regarding this will help you...

what do you do with a jetpack in the gym?

• 2 weeks later...
:evil:THIS IS A VIDEO SHOWING HOW 2 GET 2 LIBERTY CITY IN SAN-ANDREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: Cheats Required: Jetpack= PS2: LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. XBOX: Left, Right, L Trigger, White, R Trigger, Black, Up, Down, Left, Right. PC: Type these codes during gameplay-YECGAA. MODS Required: NONE Edited by dannynitro

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...