Do you like text language?

Ciaran

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so tired and kinda drunk, I am sorry for my stupid typo. I shouldnt go on places that need typing when Im drunk stupid thing to do

I, personally, welcome drunk posts. Drunk posts are amusing for us, and amusing for you to read after the fact.

Yeah, it takes surprisingly little effort to get into a good habit. Its also so much easier to learn when you're writing about stuff you like like GTA.. unlike stuff at school.

That makes sense. Because you aren't being forced what you are typing, so it's more enjoyable.

I can see if you can't type maybe. I can type faster than I can think ...

Same here, to type in TXT language I actually have to think about it...

I, personally, welcome drunk posts. Drunk posts are amusing for us, and amusing for you to read after the fact.

Well if I actually go home after a party Saturday night chances are there will be more drunken posts from me. Hopefully I wont be going and I will staying at a friends because then I can actually drink properly. My mum does not trust me whats so ever.

I was so tired and kinda drunk, I am sorry for my stupid typo. I shouldnt go on places that need typing when Im drunk stupid thing to do

Yeah, it takes surprisingly little effort to get into a good habit. Its also so much easier to learn when you're writing about stuff you like like GTA.. unlike stuff at school.

That makes sense. Because you aren't being forced what you are typing, so it's more enjoyable.

I can see if you can't type maybe. I can type faster than I can think ...

Same here, to type in TXT language I actually have to think about it...

Yes.We welcome you drunks. :thumbsup: And ya,typing in TXT does make me have to think which I don't enjoy.

Well if I actually go home after a party Saturday night chances are there will be more drunken posts from me. Hopefully I wont be going and I will staying at a friends because then I can actually drink properly. My mum does not trust me whats so ever.

Ummm..... That is like when Kelly mentioned her mom trusting her(about sex) and I was like, "Ummm..... Apparently her trust is slightly off because you aren't exactly a virgin"...... My point is, she obviously has good reason not to trust you if you drink :bleh:

Damn I could go for being drunk right now....

I seriously dont get why my mum doesnt trust me, its wierd. I dont go parties or do anything wild, Im still a virgin. Honestly Im like a damn nun compared to my friends yet my mum doesnt trust me what so ever. The way she acts you would think I have one night stands every day.

It's Ok, i can read anything like it..

Ye r u rly gna get me... i cnt wit...

I can understand that, It's much easier to type that way...

Yes, we can read it, but not only is it irritating to type, but it makes you look like a total dumbass. And how is it easier to type like that? Personally, I think that shows you're intellect. If that is seriously easier, then you can't process thought as fast as the rest of us. I process the words I'm typing faster than I'm typing them, I'd actually have to slow down in order to abbreviate them like that.

I would rather type in text language on here but people would just flame... I mean it's not like I'm in an English exam.

Well, then I guess you should post without common sense, too, because you aren't being tested on it or anything. And while we're at it, just stop posting with any intelligence at all, because this isn't an intelligence test. Infact, you aren't even being tested on how you post, so why post at all?

So, does your logic still make sense?

Yeah because the couple of seconds it takes to type properly affects our social lives. <_< You need to control your attitude as its seriously annoying. How can you justify what you called Spaz?
Lmao you make me laugh look at you kissin his ass? he's a mod that makes him special does it? just proves he has to much spare time I pitty him. I dont care if he is a mod or god himself he is a stuckup twat the worse he can do is ban me and as I have a social life something you and your boyfriend spazz know nothing about I really dont really care.

Hurricane Game, you're just asking to be banned. No, screw that. You're making a suicide run to an electric barb-wire fence that's being guarded by wiggers that are high on PCP and own Mac 10s.

If you have all the time in the world to type something, like posting on a forum, TYPE IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORD. People who text language when it's not needed nor wanted piss me off.