High Stakes, Low Rider

Rashon.

Here's a trick: when turning, let go of the gas, and when cornerings: slow in and fast out is the best option. Oh, and only apply breaks when you really are too close (and toofast) when you're cornering/turning, and only use small portions (very small) of break dont push it too long or your car will lose control.

• 2 weeks later...

this has worked for me several times,

first don't get a car with hydraulics, get a tahoma or a blade, take it over to the mod shop & but nitrious & better rims on it, do the reduced traffic cheat & start the race, weave between the cars & get to the front as soon as you can (before the first checkpoint), once your ahead of all of the cars, hit the nitrous & floor it, the nitrous should last the duration of the first straightaway, hand brake around the corner & put it to the floor, if your driving skill is high enough the nitrous should be recharged before you have to turn, make your way through the turns & nitrous down the pier...

this is for PS2 so it might not work for the PC version

Can anyone help me out with High Stakes, Low Rider? I suck a lot in lowrider races. My Voodoo fliped over when I was going smoothly and it just turned out bad. <_<

Dude, first of all, you have got to relax. The onli reason your car flips over is becos your goin to fast.

At the start of the race, try to stay behind the group, alongside cesar's car. your opponents always crash into some oncomin vehicles. by the time you reach the large road along the beach, you should be in the 3rd or 4th place. Floor the accelerator and try to avoid the traffic. 4 me, i drive on the sidewalk. it gets me 1 or 2 stars but i don't care. once you turn rite onto another road, drive fast and hard. up ahead on the race course should me some reli quick turns, slow down and take each curve carefully but quickly. you don'y have to worry abt the others takin you over. if they do, don't panic. jus drive carefully. once you are at the pier, floor it. tis is wher i use my nitros. but the best advice, treat you car rite. i spent like $20,000 on my Blade. i've finished the entire game and i still have that same car from the start. NO JOKE!! hope tis helps.