1. 1. Weapon upgrades?

• Yes their should be
    • No Their should not be
    • i dont know
    • dumb idea
    • awsome idea
    • arousing idea
    • maybe a few

i think their should be Weapon Upgrades.. maybe like...

- Silencers

- Laser pointers

- grenade Launcher

- Flashlight

- scope

- red dot sight

Then their should be skills like

- Quicker reloading

- Better AIM

- less shaking when aiming

- faster semi auto shooting

i think it would be sick and add realism and more fun into the game as well as new features:)

the laser can jsut show a red dot where you aim and give better accuracy like its supposed to idk lol and hmmm if the gun runs out of ammo idk lol i guess you can have the gun but there is no point of taking it out.. they should ahve somthing that says "press L1 and triangle or somthing to throw the gun on the floor if you run out of ammo or you can just keep it lol idk

yes there should be. but it shouldnt be like true crime. that sucked, where you had to be good enough to do it! NO, you should be able to buy it already, we already have GUN skill. you should be able to store guns too (there should be MANY more weapons, and make them very unique.) and have guns more than just pickups then when you use them there gone. they should keep there upgrades and changes. and when you die, they should put it somewhere. and when you get arrested, they put it in some burglar arsenal type thing, thats sorta hard to get into. like the police garage in SF, but for guns.

I like that idea tilly. I think a flashlight would be a pretty cool addition to weapon choices. You could use it to see in dark areas and stuff and beat the f*** out of pedestrians with it as well. Also, a bigger selection in pistols. After playing Scarface The World Is Yours, I think a .38 automatic would do nicely and for Pete's sake bring back the Colt Python or a .357! Also it might not be a bad idea if they incorporated being able to throw garbage and misc. objects such as bricks, bottles, Mc Donalds cups(lol j/k), and other things that could be found on the floor or in a dark alley that you could find with your trusty flashlight (wink wink).

Edited by Jack Spooner

Sorry to bump

Don't forget the bayonet!

It's a knife you attach to your gun

But the upgrading should be constant. It would be gay if you wasted like 10k on a gun and lost it with the upgrades. So the upgrades HAVE to be constant. So if you give an M4 2 barrels (example) it would stay like that. If either you cheat, find it, buy it. or whatever.

I have a list

Power-ups

-Double or triple the barrel, more power and rapid

-Extend firing clip, you can fire 10 more bullets before reloading.

-Handgrip, for more accuracy, but will stop it from dual-weilding if it can.

-Berserk(from Doom), Double or triple damage.

-Speed, fires 2x rapidly

-Longrange, fires 2x more in range.

-One-shot to Semi-automatic, so guns like the sniper are Semi-automatic-

-Semi-automactic to automatic, for bullet wasting and fast kills.

-From automatic to ingram's automatic, The ingram fires very fast

-From ingram's to Chaingun's auto, the chaingun is faster

-No reload

-Super strength (able to dual-weild the undual-weildable

Item adding

-Bayonet

-Sniper scope

-Lighter infront of the barrel, sets bullets on fire so they do more damage.

-Regular laser, no scope.

-Titanium bullets

Edited by Samiam2

i totaly agree with buying all the weapons in the game... i mean when you go in ammunation you see like all these SICK guns and then you cant use them... they should have it so you do use them.. and i think you should have to buy weapon upgrades everytime... how often do you lose a gun... only when you die or run out of ammo but maybe they will hange that like i said earlier who knows :) but flashlight would be so SICK i love it i want them to have it so bad!!!!!!!!!! good ideas everyone:) :clapping:

the laser can jsut show a red dot where you aim and give better accuracy like its supposed to idk lol and hmmm if the gun runs out of ammo idk lol i guess you can have the gun but there is no point of taking it out.. they should ahve somthing that says "press L1 and triangle or somthing to throw the gun on the floor if you run out of ammo or you can just keep it lol idk

Erg..That's what locking on to someone is for...