Gettin borin

YJIplayer

one time on ps2 when i beat the game. i was on grove street then i saw a big circle of grove street members. Then when I went over there they were fighting and dropping money after they got knocked out. So when the last fight was finished I hopped in the middle and the fights last long. it's not like how they die early, it was like they had the same amount of health i did. and after you beat them they'll drop alot of money. and after you pick up the money a guy from the circle will come in the middle with you and fight you. And one time when i went to fight i was watching them fight then the cops pulled up and everyone in the circle ran away! they were hopping fences and stuff. it was tight.

so my advice to you is just go around san andreas because you'll never know what you'll find next. :D

Try a San Andreas massacre. Using cheats and a Panzer, go around town and kill everybody you see. It's best to do this with the Chaos Cheat turned on. Have a big number of civillians to slaughter (goals). If I remember correctly, my biggest number of killed pedestrians was about 600,000.

• 2 weeks later...