Lance older than Victor Vance

Then then the hell did they say you're nickname was phenoix? And i Don't belive you with the whole "Pheonix101 is acually my freind"

And YES you did flame people alot i mean for instinse in the original Topic about Vic being younger than Lance you flamed a forum user for

Thinking Tommy Vercetti's nickname was Fido and on that topic you

Were being VARY COCKY saying that you knew more about Vice City Than anyone else. People didin't like you at GTA portable because you Were vary rude to people there INCLUDING the site admin Adriaan. If the people like Chris were at GTA portable the time this happend They woulden't be agreeing with you OGM pretty much because after Original GTA master got banned everyone Was greatful to Adriaan for banning Original Grand Theft Auto Master. Oh yeah everyone is wondering what Happend to Spaz The Great since he hasn't been on GTA portable for Months now.

Was your sole purpose of joining this site to argue with Original GTA Master?

It probably was his purpose...

When fat people talk crap to me I say, " Dude, you're fat! Shut up". In this case I am going to say Dude, you're a nOOb and a newb, shut up!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat you its really Adriaan. Adriaan had multiple accounts on here, from my understanding, and him or one of his "accounts" sent me a PM saying it was him or its just someone trying to stick up for him, by being him...anyways I'm always sarcastic and I say that everywhere I go so people dont think I'm an asshole but people are "retarded" sometimes. I never said that I knew everything about VC when I was serious but I do know a hell of a lot about the GTA series, I didnt give myself this nickname.

from my point of view, things were peaceful, like no flaming or argueing until this noob (I shouldnt be the one talking though) registers and flames " original gta master" If you guys want to argue, they call it AIM or MSN messenger. Or you guys can call each other and argue there. Or you guys can meet physically and beat the crap out of each other (if you guys do that, tell me I wanna see some action!) . But thats not the point, the point is that take this arguement about gta portable or some friend named larry or phoneix somewhere ELSE! please!

and anyway...

Does lance seem taller to Vic. When I saw the cut scene where Lance comes to VC I was like "holy s#!t that must be one tall younger brother.

Ummm...ok but Lance is older. We're not talking about that in this topic now if you've been paying any attention. We're talking about why Lance was so f***ed up in Vice City...and I guess in VCS too. Thats what I tried to talk about on GTA Portable but that retard, adriaan, had to turn it around and talk about how Lance was the younger brother which he was wrong about.

Now even though the topic name is "Lance older than Victor Vance", I want to get back to what we were talking about. Why do you think Lance was so messed up?

1. NO ONE knows who is the older brother

2. I think it was Peat that was killed in the beginning of Vice City

3. Lance was f***ed up because he did drugs in '84 and he always Screwd everything up and numorus times nearly gets him and Victor Killed and even nearly gets him and Tommy killed in the mission in Vice City where Tommy has to save Lance from getting killed.

4. I'm really trying not to flame OGM right now but i think i know more About GTA and you can quiz me.

5. You originaly made this topic about how you belive Lance is older Than Vic but now you are trying to talk about something else so thats Considerd going off topic OGM ;).

Anyways, Back on topic, Just because Lance is taller than Vic dose not mean he's older than Victor i mean at 16 years old i was taller than my sister who was 23! Re-Conned.

Edited by Trey

3. Lance was f***ed up because he did drugs in '84 and he always Screwd everything up and numorus times nearly gets him and Victor Killed and even nearly gets him and Tommy killed in the mission in Vice City where Tommy has to save Lance from getting killed.

4. I'm really trying not to flame OGM right now but i think i know more About GTA and you can quiz me.

5. You originaly made this topic about how you belive Lance is older Than Vic but now you are trying to talk about something else so thats Considerd going off topic OGM ;).

Anyways, Back on topic, Just because Lance is taller than Vic dose not mean he's older than Victor i mean at 16 years old i was taller yhan my sister who was 23! Re-Conned.

Again I say Pete was never in any way mentioned in Vice City so he was definitely not the victim in the drug deal at the time of Vice City.

Now you say just because Lance is taller than Victor doesn't mean he's older. Victor is shorter than Lance but that doesn't mean he's younger. It has nothing to do with size.

Re-Conned.

Hmm, lets see. Lance was 32 in VC, which takes place in 1986; Vic was 28 in VCS, which takes place in 1984. Do the math. Or better yet, let a competent person do it for you, because you obviously failed basic math. Lance would be 30 in VCS. Oo! I know who's the older brother!

And WTF is Re-conned? Do you mean pwn3d? 'Cause you didn't pwn anybody.

Agreed. Re-conned means like the creators made a mistake by saying Vic was younger but what they didn't really care about him at the time (probably). Still I think Vic is younger but it doesn't really matter. Ohh big deal Lance is older. Maybe a big deal for OGM cause he got banned from a site because he was right and Adriaan was wrong but age doesn't matter that much like I said. And right now I am highly doubting the Pete instead of Vic dying during the drug deal but I was probably just looking for a way to see if Vic survived.

Anyways, Back on topic, Just because Lance is taller than Vic dose not mean he's older than Victor i mean at 16 years old i was taller yhan my sister who was 23! Re-Conned.

Umm it says it in the strategy guides and the creators of the strategy guides have interviews with Rockstar. What do you think they pull this shit out of their ass? No it was NOT Pete you moron. Go look at the site. You dont know more about GTA, obviously, if you dont even go on the official sites to read the official info. Go ahead and try to flame me, that was your initial reason to join these forums, adriaan. You're obviously Adriaan since you're saying "I know more about GTA than OGTAM.", which is what you said before you banned me. I dont give a shit what I called the damn topic. We went over it and Lance is the older brother, thats it. Instead of making another topic I was changing the topic in here since its what it was initally for on that shit of a site, GTA Portable.

Exactly why I wanted to change the topic in here instead of making a totally different one for it. But that retard just wanted to keep at it to try to prove him self right which isnt gonna happen.

EDIT: Has anyone's post count been going up? Mine hasnt for a long ass time.

Edited by Original GTA Master

So what was this topic initially supposed to be about? How "messed up" Lance is in VC and VCS?

Your post count HAS been going up. Just a couple minutes before you had 698 and now you have 699. But if you mean in the Today's Top Ten Posters thing then it decreases every like minute or so cause it's based on a 24 hour system. I know that cause I was wondering that earlier this month...

Edited by Artur

Yes, I wanted to talk about how f***ed up Lance is. Do you think it was because he wasnt the leader of the Vance Crime Family even though he was the oldest?

No my post count hasnt gone up and a long ass time. Lets see if it changes to 700 when I post this.

EDIT: Well I guess its fixed. My post count has been at 698 for a long ass time and didnt notice it was 699...guess it got fixed.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Re-Conned.

Hmm, lets see. Lance was 32 in VC, which takes place in 1986; Vic was 28 in VCS, which takes place in 1984. Do the math. Or better yet, let a competent person do it for you, because you obviously failed basic math. Lance would be 30 in VCS. Oo! I know who's the older brother!

Rockstar never created the guide book IT WAS CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE! A comony created and wrote It insted and they were the ones who said that Lance was 32 Rockstar never said Lance's age. And i don't Even think they released Victor's age i think only the magazine's have been the one's saying that Vic was 28. And i acually don't care who's older i just think it would be stupid to have Lance older than Victor since Vic is the leader of the buisness. So what the magazines and the writers say dose not really count unless They got it from Rockstar. And most of the bullshit they say dose not come from Rockstar.

Umm it says it in the strategy guides and the creators of the strategy guides have interviews with Rockstar. What do you think they pull this shit out of their ass? No it was NOT Pete you MORON. Go look at the site. You dont know more about GTA, obviously, if you dont even go on the official sites to read the official info. Go ahead and try to flame me, that was your initial reason to join these forums, adriaan. You're obviously Adriaan since you're saying "I know more about GTA than OGTAM.", which is what you said before you banned me. I dont give a shit what I called the damn topic. We went over it and Lance is the older brother, thats it. Instead of making another topic I was changing the topic in here since its what it was initally for on that shit of a site, GTA Portable.

You called me a moron which is considerd flaming OGM ;). And also Rockstar never created the site ethier So you cant say shit unless it came from Rockstar or if you're the judge. Everyone hated you OGM and i'm

Glad you were banned. You were obnoxious and annoying.

Umm it says it in the strategy guides and the creators of the strategy guides have interviews with Rockstar. What do you think they pull this shit out of their ass? No it was NOT Pete you MORON. Go look at the site. You dont know more about GTA, obviously, if you dont even go on the official sites to read the official info. Go ahead and try to flame me, that was your initial reason to join these forums, adriaan. You're obviously Adriaan since you're saying "I know more about GTA than OGTAM.", which is what you said before you banned me. I dont give a shit what I called the damn topic. We went over it and Lance is the older brother, thats it. Instead of making another topic I was changing the topic in here since its what it was initally for on that shit of a site, GTA Portable.

You called me a moron which is considerd flaming OGM ;). And also Rockstar never created the site ethier So you cant say shit unless it came from Rockstar or if you're the judge. Everyone hated you OGM and i'm

Glad you were banned. You were obnoxious and annoying.

Yes you are a moron because now you're double posting as well as causing a disturbance on the forum. This topic was going great before you joined in. Who are you on GTA Portable? I know you're Adriaan, so stop making accounts on here. I'll flame you as much as I want, you barged in on my topic and started talking shit about me. THE STRATEGY GUIDE GETS THE INFO FROM ROCKSTAR, THEY DONT PULL THIS INFO OUT OF THEIR ASS, THEY ARENT CALLED "OFFICAL STRATEGY GUIDES" FOR NOTHING!!!

STOP POSTING IN HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF, GO BACK TO GTA PORTABLE!

Yeah its called the official stratigy guide because its the official guide to GTA: VC it dose not mean that they got the info from Rockstar they Even say that Rockstar dose not write the guide THEY DO IT, They Don't get the info from Rockstar, Rockstar is too busy for writing the Guide book. So the whole thing about them saying Lance is 32 they Pulled out there ass. And P.S. i'm not Adriaan ;).

Re-Conned.

Rockstar never created the guide book IT WAS CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE! A comony created and wrote It insted and they were the ones who said that Lance was 32 Rockstar never said Lance's age. And i don't Even think they released Victor's age i think only the magazine's have been the one's saying that Vic was 28. And i acually don't care who's older i just think it would be stupid to have Lance older than Victor since Vic is the leader of the buisness. So what the magazines and the writers say dose not really count unless They got it from Rockstar. And most of the bullshit they say dose not come from Rockstar.

Ummm R* pay companies to make guides and as OGTAM has said HIS GUIDE IS OFFICAL WHICH MEANS R* PAYED PEOPLE TO MAKE IT which means well all the info comes from R*.

Oh well here some math

lance vic

32 (- 1986) 28 (-1984)

- 2 + 2

= 30 (- 1984) = 30 (- 1986)

there you go how that Trey some math

oh and fyi your sign says

GTA PORTABLE

GO GTA PORTABLE!!!

dont make 2 accounts just to piss off OGTAM, Adriaan

i got a idea lets see what the IP of "Trey" and the IP of "Adriaan" coz it might be the same

Yes info comes from Rockstar but not the whole thing with Lance being 32, And like i said Rockstar does not write the book so it was the writers Who said Lance is 32 NOT ROCKSTAR. So please f*** off Dazza you ignorant peice of shit. And i ask you to cheak my IP adress because I'm not Adriaan.

Edited by Trey