Grand Theft Auto IV

TonyZimmzy

I go away a little while, come back, no comments atall? Gee, thanks alot guys.

---

You're now standing inside of Joanne's house, in a black buttoned up shirt and dark blue jeans and white trainers. A save icon is next to the bed. Save your game and resume the game. You should get a phone call. Press the Triangle button to answer it

Sean: Hello??

Joanne: It's Joanne, my brother was kind enough to give you his old cell phone. I may need your help later today If you're feeling up to it

Sean: Sure thing, anything to pay you back for your hospitality

Sean hangs up the phone. A "J" icon now appears on the map. Now that you're outside of Saint Jacob's Prison, you're in the Wasteland part of Green State. This area is full of junkies, bums and rejects, the gang Joanne leads with her younger brother. If you bring up your stat menu (L1) You will notice that your Stamina meter has gone back to zero, where you have a major Injury on your ribs, you cannot run for long. Also your weapons are gone, too. Go outside of Joanne's house and you'll find a beat down Romero, all wrecked looking and already light smoke coming from the bonnet. Get in and start driving around, look around the Wasteland area for a while to get to know your surroundings. There is a small Hospital, no Police station, and no Fire department. In the West corner there is a large Military base blocking any entrance to the water to just swim across to Gadebridge City. In the North East corner of the Wasteland you will find a huge Industrial area, full of factory's poluting the air. The small bridge leading to Gadebridge City is being blocked by Rejects on one side and Protestors on the other. You cannot run them over, as they are purposly set there. If you're done looking around the Wasteland, go to Joanne's marker and walk inside to start her mission.

"Waste Of Space"

CUTSCENE

Joanne is outside of her brother's house, helping him fix his car. Her brother comes up from the car and notices you

Roberto: Eh holmes, you Sean right?

Sean: That's right

Roberto: I'm Roberto, Joanne's brother (Shakes Sean's hand) That shirt looks good on you, y'know?

Sean: Thanks

Joanne stands up and wipes the oil from her hands on a rag

Joanne: We have a problem that maybe you can help us with. You see, we're a peaceful colony. Ran away from the troubles inside of the cities in Green State. Back in 2004 this place was a part of Gadebridge City, which is right (Looks and points to some large buildings) over there. But it was nuked, and now this is all that's left of South Gadebridge City, most people call it a Wasteland. We call it home.

Roberto: I fought long and hard holmes, to try and save this place, my moms and pops were killed in that blast

Joanne: I wish I was here when it happened, I feel I could of helped out. But now this is what we live in, and we're happy with that. For the past three years we've built this place into a home for tear-away's. The rejected part of Green State.

Sean: So what do you need me to do?

Joanne: Some builders are coming in today to start construction on a radio tower. They're trying to add alot of radio towers and cellphone towers down here, as they see it as just wasted space

Roberto reaches down under the car and pulls out a Tec 9

Roberto: Make sure that they get the point esé, that we don't want our homes and places of work being destroyed for radio towers

Sean walks away.

END OF CUTSCENE

The player must jack a car, or get back into the Romero and drive to the marker on the radar. As you're driving along you will notice that Central Wasteland is much more damaged than the other parts surrounding it. The streets are all cracked and broken, and the sepia-tone fog is very thick. Once there, get out and walk into the marker.

CUTSCENE

Some construction vans pull up to a large red steel structure and workers get out and start walking towards it

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on the screen: "Teach them a lesson, by any means necessary!".

Shoot at the construction workers, kill them all If you want. Some will run away, you can let them go or chase them down and kill them If you wish.

Your cellphone will ring, and you answer it by pressing triangle

Joanne (OS): The cops are coming, good work Sean, but you better lay low now

Sean hangs up the phone. A two star wanted level has appeared, and there is no pay 'n' spray in the Wasteland. You must get back into your car, or jack a new car from the road and drive around the Wasteland untill you find a floating star. Collect it so that your wanted level drops down to one star. Now you can either drive around and look for another star, or just drive around and wait for your one star level to go. When it goes, the mission is done.

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

---

I'll post a bunch in the coming days so that someone out there who actually reads this, can bulk read it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for lé replies.

---

As you're driving or walking, after about 10 seconds a cutscene will play.

CUTSCENE

"Capitol City, America" is seen across the bottom right hand corner of the screen. as it fades in from black, some men in suits are talking to each other, as the President of the United States walks into the room. The President is Mike Toreno. Mike sits down with bodyguards around him

Mike: As most of you are aware by now, Sean Wood has escaped from Green State prison in England. Now, him on the loose is not so much of the problem here, but it is if he manages to get back to the United States. We cannot let him come back to the United States, I've worked too hard to attain this position, and I will not let up for some punk kid. I've got men down there working on his capture, and he will be killed, because that's what happens to scapegoats in my life. They do not continue to be a thorn in my side, much like Carl Johnson was. And we all remember exactly what happened to him. Now, I wan't all of you (Points at all the men at the desk) to go down to Green State, and find him along with the already stationed men down there, got it?

END OF CUTSCENE

The game comes back in, and you're continuing what you were doing before the cutscene rolled. Make your way back to the safehouse at Joanne's and save. The player now knows that Mike Toreno was behind trying to put Sean Wood into the ground, and It's not a personal vendetta. Sean was just the right guy at the right time to take the fall of something you will find out later. And no one asked questions because of his background, so he was an easy target. Once you've saved the game you will have a "J" icon back at the construction site you were just at, and you also have an "R" icon at Roberto's house. We're going to go do Joanne's mission first. Make your way back to the construction site you were just at and enter the marker.

"Fight For Your Rights"

CUTSCENE

Joanne and a few Reject gang members are sitting, chained to the large red steel structure. As Sean approaches Joanne she notices him

Joanne: Sean!, Those bastards won't quit, we're putting some time in for an old fashioned sit-in!

Sean: So what can I help with?

Joanne: With me being here and my brother off working I'm not able to get my med's. I need you to drive down to the Pharmacy Warehouse and get some for me

Sean walks away as it fades to black

END OF CUTSCENE

The player has a blip on the map where the Pharmacy Warehouse is located at. Jack a car and drive to it, as It's across the other side of town. As you start getting close to it a message will appear on screen: "The van is taking the medicine to Gadebridge City, stop it!". You now have a moving marker of a large white van. You must chase it down and ram into it, do drive-by's on it too if you still have Tec-9 ammo. There will be a damage meter and when it fills half way up you will get a two star wanted level, but it will take the cops a little while to get here as there is no police station in the Wastelands, so you better hurry and damage the van, you will probaly need to jack a new car by now If you've been ramming. Once you've finished ramming the van the driver will get out , scream, then just run away. Get out of the car and get into the van and start driving to the blip which is back at the Construction site. Avoid the cops and try not to take too much damage, as the van is already smashed up. When you arrive at the blue marker

CUTSCENE

The van pulls to a stop, and Sean gets out and opens the back up and see's tons of boxes of medication

Joanne: They should be in a pink box

Sean takes out a pink box and walks over to Joanne

Joanne: Thanks, Sean!

FADE TO BLACK

FADE IN: GAMEPLAY

Mission Passed!

£100 + Respect +!

A message appears on your screen: "You can now do jobs for Reject gang members!, Open your stat menu (L1) and press the joypad to the right to bring up your gang stat meter!, this is how much respect you have from each gang!, you can gain respect for each gang by either killing their enemies, stealing cars for the gang and parking them in their storage warehouses, or you can do missions for the gang members!". Another message will appear: "You can now recruit one reject member! to do so, target (R1) and press the Up button on the joypad!". Once you've read the writing on the screen, you will have a "J" icon back at Joanne's house, an "R" icon for Roberto, and a Broken Home icon at a warehouse near the Industrial Area. To do the Reject (Broken Home) missions, you must enter the warehouse and approach a gang member, who will give you a job. You will have 15 jobs to do, which range from Stealing a car, Robbing a store, Assassinating someone, Stealing a drugs shipment, and Getaway Driver. Once you complete all 15 jobs for The Reject's you will get alot of Respect +, you will generate money outside of the Warehouse. The Reject's only generates the maximum of £250, but as you get further into the game and do more gang missions, they will begin to get bigger. There is also a checkpoint after each Three jobs you do.

For the next mission we're going to go and see Roberto at his house. So jack a car and make your way through the decaying streets of the Wasteland to Roberto's house, and enter the marker

"Bailed"

CUTSCENE

Roberto is wiping his hands on a rag as Sean approaches him

Roberto: (Looks up) Hey ese, What you been up too? Staying out of trouble?

Sean: Of course

Roberto: Hehehe, you wanna grab a beer or something?

Sean: Sure

Roberto: Come inside holmes, my sister left her six pack in the fridge, her loss is our gain

Sean and Roberto laugh and go inside, as Sean looks around at the house which is pretty old fashioned looking, and not too broken down

Sean: This is a nice place you've got here, Roberto

Roberto: Thanks, my dad built it with his bare hands back in the seventies

Sean picks up a skateboard from the floor of the living room as Roberto comes in from the kitchen with a beer can

Sean: You skate?

Roberto: Not me holmes, that's Joanne's

Sean: I used to be good on one of these

Sean puts it on the floor and stands on it, getting the feel of it, as Roberto hears tires screeching outside and runs over to the window

Roberto: Oh sh*t, no!, My car!

Roberto and Sean run outside and see Roberto's car start speeding away

Roberto: sh*t holmes!, Use that thing to go after it! Quick!

FADE TO BLACK

END OF CUTSCENE

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

The player is standing with one foot on the Skateboard, and the car is getting away. A brief description comes up on how to use the skateboard. Hold X to ride it, and tap Triangle when near a car to grab onto it. Once you go after the car and get near it grab ahold of it, and you will have a Balance meter as the text appears across the bottom of the screen saying: "Don't let go!, keep ahold of Roberto's car!". You must use the Left and Right joypad arrows to keep the balance meter in the middle, don't let it tilt too far to the left or too far to the right or you will bail and fail the mission. After you hold onto the car for about a miniute of crazy wreckless driving a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

The car stops and a junkie gets out of the car and starts screaming and running away

END OF CUTSCENE

Text appears across the screen: "Kill the junkie!". He isn't hard to kill, two shots or a few punches will have him done. Once you've killed him text appears: "Take the car back to Roberto!". Get back into the car and drive it back to Roberto's house, and park it in the blue marker

CUTSCENE

Sean gets out of the car and Roberto runs his hands over the car

Roberto: My baby, I thought I'd never see you again!, thanks alot Sean

Sean: No problem

Sean walks away.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

Now you should have a "J" icon, an "R" icon, if you havn't finished the Reject gang missions you should still have that. Next we're going to go do another Joanne mission. First save your game at Joanne's then go to her marker in her bedroom at home and walk inside of it.

"Bang, Bang"

CUTSCENE

Joanne is smoking a cigerette and is talking on the phone. She seems edgy and distant as Sean walks into the room

Joanne: Alright, I'll call you later

Joanne hangs the phone up

Joanne: That was my ex boyfriend Gary, he just told us that a shipment of guns on a train was coming through the Underground station in Five miniutes

Joanne stands up and hands you a Tec 9 and she also packs a Tec 9 herself

Joanne: Come on, you can drive

Sean and Joanne exit her room as the screen fades to black

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Sean and Joanne walk outside of the house and get into her car

END OF CUTSCENE

A timer appears on the right hand side of the screen, ticking down from 4.59. You have to make your way to the underground train station by then, and you don't have a marker on the map. You can either check your fold out map which came in the box packaging, or If you know the route yourself, you're set to go. Start driving and an In-game chat will start up.

Joanne: So you never told me, why were you in prison?

Sean: I was set up, possibly by the CIA, I don't know exactly

Joanne: Why didn't you stay in America to be prisoned?

Sean: I'm not sure, but I plan on finding out why

The chat ends, as Sunshine FM auto-plays in Joanne's Romero. Make your way to the Underground station entrance. When you get close enough to it, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Joanne: Alright, be quick!

Joanne and Sean exit the car and run down into the station, and they see a train stop, and passengers are getting into the train

Joanne: sh*t, it must not be this train, come on

Sean and Joanne run back to the top of the stairs and get back into the car.

END OF CUTSCENE

You will see a marker moving on your map. This is the correct train

Joanne: The train must be ahead of it!, hurry and get to the next station!

This time there is no time limit, but if you don't beat the train to the other station in time you will fail the mission. Get to the opposite train station and drive down the stairs. Drive onto the tracks and you will recieve a two star wanted level, but that isn't important right now. Drive down along the tracks untill you come to the train. A cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

The car is level to the back of the train. Joanne jumps out of the window and onto the train and goes inside

END OF CUTSCENE

Text appears saying: "Keep up with the train!". Keep driving next to it, or behind it for about 30 seconds, then a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

The train suddenly stops, and Sean stops the car, as Joanne comes out with a crate of weapons

Joanne: Pop the trunk! There's more in there!

The trunk pops open as Joanne puts a crate into the trunk, she runs into the train and gets another crate and dumps it into the trunk, then she gets back into the car.

Joanne: Drive us back to Gary's place!

END OF CUTSCENE

The player must now find the nearest entrance and drive off the tracks and through the train station and up the stairs. Cops will be waiting so make sure the car doesn't take much damage, try and run one or two over but be fast. There is no marker so you're forced to drive around for 30 seconds, taking punishment from two cop cars unless you lose one or both, but two more will come by soon. An in-game chat starts up

Sean: I'm waiting!

Joanne: For what?

Sean: Directions!

Joanne: Oh yeah! Sorry!, He lives on 32nd street.

The player gets a marker on the radar now. Get to it avoiding damage from the cops, because if the car catches fire, Joanne won't leave it. Once you drive into the marker a cutscene rolls

CUTSCENE

The car pulls into the drive-way of a broken house. Gary comes out of the house and puts his cigerette out as Joanne gets out of the car, as does Sean

Joanne: We got 'em

Gary: Nice going... Joanne, you're looking a little pale, is everything ok?

Joanne: I'm fine, pendejo!

Joanne gets back into the car as Sean unloads the guns from the trunk of the car

Gary: Be careful around that one, mate. She's a little looney

Joanne (OS): I heard that!

Gary: Stop by later, I could use someone like you for a job If you're up to it

Sean nods his head and gets back into the car, and backs up as Gary opens the crates up and looks inside and smiles as it fades to black

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!

£250 + Respect +!

Joanne: Take me home, now!. Here's your cut

Sean: Relax, Joanne, jeez

Drive Joanne back to the marker outside her house. She will get out of the car and storm into her house. The "J" icon has now disapeared. Now you're left with two main storyline mission icons. "G" for Gary, and "R" for Roberto. You'll find that Joanne has locked you out, so there is no way to save your game in her room. When you exit the car your phone will ring, press Triangle to answer it.

Sean: Hello?

Joanne (OS): (Crying) I thought you said you loved me, Sean. But you treat me like common garbage!

Sean: Joanne?, What the f*ck are you talking about?, I never said... Have you taken your meds today?

Joanne (OS): You're not welcome in my house anymore!

The phoneline goes dead. The player must now save his game inside of Roberto's garage. A cell phone will appear by the bed, and you can store one vehicle inside of the garage.

When you resume the game, you can choose between the two missions you have now. We're going to do Roberto's mission first, as It's closest. Walk outside of the garage and into the marker outside of Roberto's door.

"Going Low"

CUTSCENE

Roberto is sitting in his low-rider in the garage drive way as Sean approaches him

Roberto: Hey, holmes. How you finding the bed?

Sean: It's better than a Prison bunk

Roberto: (Laughs) Good stuff, listen, If you're not doing anything, you wanna come for a ride with me?, There's a spot behind Central Station, races and low-rider contests with some out of towners, I'm gonna teach 'em what's what

Sean: Alright, I'll tag along

Sean gets into the Lowrider as Roberto starts driving off, and it fades to black, when it fades in the car stops by a bunch of garages, and a few Lowriders are parked around the place, with some hot women and random guys all over the place

Man: (Approaches the Lowrider) You up for a race, papi?

Roberto: Me?, Nah ese, but he is

Man: (Laughs) Oh sh*t get a load of this, guys!

Some guys in the background laugh at Sean

Man: How much are you willing to wager on this, I don't race small time

Roberto: Pink Slips

Sean: Roberto, what are you doing, what If I lose!?

Roberto: Relax, holmes. You won't lose

Roberto steps out of the Lowrider and Sean moves into the driver seat, as the man gets into his Lowrider, and it fades to black

FADE IN: GAMEPLAY

You will recieve basic Instructions on what a race is, helpful to new players. Then you will get a countdown from 3, when it reaches "Go!" a woman will drop her arms that is standing infront of your two cars, and the race is under way. You must race your way out of the Garages, which is a very thin alley, so you'd better hope you get Infront of your opponent. Once your out, you'll have to race your way around the Wasteland through check points. After about half way the man will start shooting at your car If you're in reach of him. Once you've beaten him and made your way back to the garages for the final checkpoint, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Some women are cheering as the car stops on the finish line and Sean gets out with a smile on his face, as your opponent slowly pulls up next to you and gets out of his Lowrider

Roberto: (Comes over to the man and you) I believe that's now ours, ese

Man: Whatever!

The man hands the keys to Sean

Roberto: That was pretty tight, holmes. You should race more often, you could make some serious cash with those skills

Sean: Yeah, maybe I will

The screen fades to black, and when it fades in you've finished the mission

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

Text will appear along the screen while the other Lowriders are pulling out of the garage: "This Lowrider is now yours. It will always spawn outside of Roberto's house. Come back here If you ever wan't to race again!"

A small blue marker will appear inside one of the open garages with a map on the back wall, you can choose six races, The first race you will recieve £1000, and by the sixth race your prize will be £6000, so it ups £1000 each race, this is a very good way to make cash, as you do not make much cash early on in the game. Also the entrance fee ups £100 each race, so by the sixth race it'll be £600. Go and save your game now, and you will still have an "R" for Roberto and a "G" for Gary. This time we're going to go to Gary's marker. Walk inside when you get there.

"Call To Arms"

CUTSCENE

Sean walks up to Gary's house and knocks on the door, after a few moments Gary answers

Gary: Ah, there you are, thought you had forgotton about me

Sean: So, what did you need help with?

Gary: I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I know who you are, and know that you probaly need serious cash for some vengeance, am I right?

Sean: You're exactly right

Gary: Come with me

Sean follows Gary out the door as it fades to black. When it fades back in you're outside with Gary

Gary: An aeroplane will be landing soon, It has alot of stuff that can be of value to me. This is a big risk I'm taking for you, so don't let me down

Sean walks away from Gary as it fades to black

You're standing back where Gary's marker is, and you get a blip on your radar, grab a car and get to it on the abandoned airstrip, once there go into the marker

CUTSCENE

A small aircraft begins landing, as Sean watches it roll to a stop. Two men get out, three men approach them. They're making a deal, the camera goes closer to the men

Man #1: We have a deal then?

Man #2: We have a deal!? Ha Ha!!

The two men that got out the plane are assassinated, and the three men begin unloading crates from the plane and a large truck pulls up next to them, and they get in, and the screen fades to black

Text appears across the bottom of the screen: "Make sure they don't get away with Gary's stuff!" You're still in the car, so begin driving after it, start ramming into it or shooting it. Once you damage it enough the men will get out. They're carrying AK47's. Waste them, and collect the ammo If you want it. Text will now appear on the bottom of the screen: "Take the truck back to Gary's!" once you get into it, you will get a two star wanted level. Avoid the cops, get to Gary's and drive into his floating blue marker to end the mission.

CUTSCENE

Sean gets out of the truck and slams the door, as Gary comes out of the house

Gary: Ah, the stuff's in the back?

Sean: Yup, now have you got my money?

Gary: Hector! Get out here and pay the man!

A hispanic man comes out of Gary's house and hands Sean some cash

Sean: Is this it?. It feels a little thin

Gary: We have much more work to do before you get the big pay offs, kid.

Gary and Hector go inside as the screen fades to black, when it fades in, the mission is done.

Mission Passed!

£200 + Respect+!

Edited by TonyZimmzy

Make your way back over to Roberto's and enter the marker to continue the game.

"Rejected"

CUTSCENE

Sean just catches Roberto on his way out of the house, he's in a hurry

Sean: What's going on, Roberto?

Roberto: Joanne's making a deal with those f*cking Fox Gang whores, ese

Sean: Fox?

Roberto: They're an all girl gang from up North in Gadebridge City, and they don't like us, holmes! We've gotta get over there and make sure sh*t stays stable

It fades to black as Roberto and Sean are getting into your Lowrider

Text appears on the bottom of the screen: "Get to the deal". A marker is on the radar, once you drive there, go into the marker

CUTSCENE

Sean is following Roberto up some stairs onto a building roof, and they're looking down, as some Pink Comet's arrive at the end of an alleyway. A bunch of women get out of the Comet's as some Romero's pull up at the other end. Some Reject gang members get out along with Joanne

Roberto: I don't like this at all, holmes... These girls, they don't like us one bit

Sean: Why? What happened between you?

Roberto: Nothing, they just don't like us because we're poor, and ugly

A Fox Gang member pulls out an Uzi and fires at the Reject Gang Members, and grabs a briefcase full of money and gets into the Comet and starts speeding away

Roberto: sh*t! We better stop them, papi!

The screen fades to black as Sean and Roberto are running back down the stairs

You're back in the Lowrider

Roberto: After them!

A quick Cutscene rolls, of Joanne speeding out the alleyway corner and going after them, just Infront of you

Once thats rolled, start driving after the Fox Gang members. There will be three cars, and only one has the briefcase. Ram one off the road, it'll say "This one doesn't have it!" get to the next Comet, ram it off the road, it'll say "This one doesn't have it!" get to the last Comet and ram it off the road, and the Gang member will come out with the Briefcase. Text appears on the bottom of the screen: "Kill the Fox Gang member!", just run her over, another message appears: "Get the Briefcase!", get out the car and grab it, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Joanne puts the handbrake on her Romero next to Sean and Roberto and she gets out the car and grabs the Briefcase

Joanne: I didn't need your f*cking help!, You bastard!, If I ever see you try that sh*t again, I'll cut your throat, do you hear me!?

Sean: What the f*ck is your problem!?

Joanne gets back into the car and speeds away, as Sean gets back into the Lowrider

Roberto: Don't sweat it, man. She's just pissed because you havn't asked her out on a date, and she digs you holmes

The screen fades to black and when it fades in, the mission is done.

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

Edited by TonyZimmzy

Roberto is still in your car

Roberto: Drop me off at Lincoln Point. I've gotta take care of something up there

Sean: Alright

Drive Roberto to the marker there. He will get out the car and walk into a building, which you cannot go into. Drive back to Roberto's house and you will now only have a "G" for Gary and a "J" for Joanne. Save your game, then we're going to do Joanne's mission next. Drive to her house and go into the marker

"Date Expectations"

CUTSCENE

Sean is banging on Joanne's door, after a few moments Joanne opens it

Joanne: I told you to leave me alone, Sean!

Joanne tries to slam the door but Sean's foot is lodged in the door frame

Sean: Listen, I think we got our wires crossed or something. Maybe we can go grab a cup of mud, and talk things over

Joanne: Like... A date?

Sean: Yes, like a date

Joanne: ... Well, I... I guess I'm feeling a little hungry

Sean: Lets go out then, what do you say?

Joanne follows Sean out to the car and they both get inside as it fades to black

Joanne: Lets go to the Steakhouse on Medshank Avenue

A blip will appear on the radar. Take Joanne to the Steakhouse. Drive inside the blip and go inside the Steakhouse, as a cutscene rolls

CUTSCENE

Waiter: Right this way

Joanne: I really love this place, my father used to own it, now my Uncle owns it

Sean and Joanne sit down at a table as a very large man comes over to the table

Joanne: (Stands up and hugs him) Uncle Frank!

Frank: Hehe, Joanne, good to see you... And who is your gentleman friend?

Sean: (Stands up) My name is Sean Wood, sir

Frank: Jesus, you need some meat on your bones, son. I'll make sure you get the special treatment tonight

Joanne: Thanks, Uncle Frank!

Frank walks away as Joanne and Sean sit back down, and it fades to black

Joanne and Sean are walking out of the Steakhouse

Joanne: I havn't had such a good time in a long while, thanks Sean

As they're walking to the car, you hear a womans voice scream out: "This is for Megan! You ugly bastards!"

The camera zooms in on a Pink Comet, and a woman standing outside of it with a Molotiv Cocktail. She throws it at Sean and Joanne who jump out the way, and the woman gets back into the car and speeds away

Joanne: Go after her!, I'll be fine!

Sean gets into the Romero as it begins to fade to black

A message appears on the screen: "Kill the Fox Gang member!" Her blip will be Pink driving around The Wasteland. Once you find her, she will be extremely tough to run off the road, so your best chance is to try and burst her tire, because she is constantly speeding around corners, making sure that you can't stay neck and neck with her. Once her Comet catches fire she will bail out of the car. A cutscene then rolls

CUTSCENE

Sean stops the car, and the woman is coughing violently on the road. Sean gets out and walks over to her

Sean: Leave us alone. Do you understand me?

Woman: (Looks up at Sean) Why are you (Coughs) Hanging around with those pathetic losers

Sean: I don't know what your problem with them are, but it ends now. Understood?

Joanne pulls up in a Kuruma she stole and gets out and walks over to Sean and the Woman

Joanne: It's that f***ing whore, Mindy

Sean: What should we do with her?

Joanne: Throw her in the trunk. I think It's time for a little Interigation

Mindy: Get away from me! You freaks!

Sean picks her up and Joanne pops the trunk of your car and Sean throws her in, as it fades to black

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

Your car is gone, and the Kuruma is still there. Get inside of it and go back to Roberto's and save the game. A "G" icon is still available for Gary, also a "J" icon is available for Joanne. We're going to go do Gary's mission now. Drive over to Gary's and walk into the marker.

"Concrete Shoes"

CUTSCENE

Sean bangs on Gary's door, as Hector answers the door and gives Sean a note. The message is read with Gary's voice

Gary (OS): "Sean, I'm away for the week. Hector will fill you in on the details. This time, you'll be making a fair amount of money. I swear."

Sean: (Looks up at Hector) So, where to?

Hector: Docks

Sean follows Hector as they get into the players current car, and it fades to black

A blip appears on the map, and text reads: "Get to the docks" It's a short drive, and once you're there, drive into the marker

CUTSCENE

Hector: (Looking through Binoculars) There he is, Senor, take a look

Hector hands the Bino's to Sean

Sean: (Looking through the Binoculars) I see a couple of men on a boat...

Hector: That's the Captain of the Police force's boat, and he has some dirt on Gary, and he want's it erased. You'd just better hope the waters not cold, Senor

The screen begins to fade to black

You're standing at the docks. Jump into the water and swim out to the boat. Once there, press Square to grab ahold of it and Square again to pull yourself onto it. Police officers will open fire on you with 9MM's, but you should have plenty of time to counterfire. Take them out and then go onto the second floor of the boat, where the men you saw earlier are. Waste them, and a cutscene will play

CUTSCENE

The Captain is cowering at the controls of the boat as Sean stands over him, holding the gun you were using

Captain: P..Please don't kill me

The sound of a chopper is heard approaching as Sean shoots the Captain, and the camera goes to Hector sitting in the car

Hector: (Sees the chopper) Oh sh*t, he's f*cked!

Hector gets into the drivers seat and speeds away as the screen fades to black

You're standing on the top deck of the boat, as a Helicopter begins shooting down at you. You have a three star wanted level. You must dive off the boat and swim back to the docks, trying not to take much punishment from the chopper, once you get there a cutscene rolls

CUTSCENE

Sean: (Looking around) Where the hell is that bastard!? (Sees a random parked car)

Sean runs over to the car and opens the door and gets inside. It is a rusted, maroon coloured Manana

END OF CUTSCENE

Text will appear on the screen: "Get back to Roberto's to lose the heat!"

A blip appears at Roberto's safehouse. Drive there, and go into the marker

CUTSCENE

Sean stops the car and gets out and goes inside the Garage as his cellphone rings. Sean picks it up

Sean: What!?

Gary (OS): Hector called, said it wen't well

Sean: It wen't well!?, He abandoned me when the cops showed up!

Gary (OS): I've wired you the money, I'll be back in town soon

Sean hangs the phone up

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!

£750 + Respect+!

Save your game. There is only a "J" icon available now. Drive to Joanne's house and go inside the marker to begin the mission.

"Deformation"

CUTSCENE

Sean walks into Joanne's house, as Joanne has Mindy tied up in the chair and gagged. Mindy is crying

Joanne: You'd better spill where your new hideout is, you bratty little whore!

Joanne rips the mouth gag out

Mindy: (Coughing) Ugly bitch!

Joanne gags her back up

Joanne: Sean, this whore is getting on my last nerve. She's of no use to us. I wan't you to go to my Uncle's Steakhouse and get a Mace from the store room. (Runs her fingers through Mindy's hair) We're going to f*ck her face up so bad, she won't ever be recognizable again

Mindy starts squeeling and crying harder as Sean walks out of the room and it fades to black

Get into the car you were driving in, or Joanne's Romero and go to the blip on the map. Once there, go inside the blip and text will read: "Go around the back of the Steakhouse and get the Mace" Get out the car and go around the back and there will be a floating Mace. Walk into it and take it. Go back around to your car and a cutscene will roll when you get in

CUTSCENE

Three Fox Gang member Comet's speed past you, and your phone begins to ring

Sean: Joanne?

Joanne (OS): The bitch got loose! I wen't to get my meds and she called for back-up! You need to find them and stop them!

Sean hangs the phone up

END OF CUTSCENE

Hop into the car and there will be three blips for the cars. There is a timer counting down from 6.59 and you must destroy all three cars and kill all Fox Gang members. Once you've done that, a blip will appear back at Joanne's house. Drive back to it and go inside of it

CUTSCENE

Joanne comes out and gets into your car

Joanne: The bitch got away! She can't be far!

END OF CUTSCENE

You need to drive around the surrounding areas trying to find her. She might be on foot, or she might be in a car. If she's in a car you'll notice, because the car has a giant Pink Arrow over it, and is driving very slowly, and swerving from side to side alot. Once you find her, If she's in a car, just pivot her and she'll get out, or ram it a few times. Once she gets out, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Mindy is crawling along the road as you approach her holding the Mace

Mindy: Please... Let me go...

Sean: Sorry. I'm not a sucker for a pretty face

Sean slams the Mace into the back of Mindy's head, as blood explodes everywhere, and it fades to black

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

No Icons are currently available. Drive back to Roberto's safehouse and save the game. Once you come back into gameplay, you will recieve a phonecall on your cellphone

Sean: Hello?

Roberto (OS): Sean. I need your help, It's those f*cking Protestors, they have a Bulldozer and are mowing down Reject members!

Sean: Where are you!?

Roberto (OS): I'm by the bridge, but more Bulldozers are coming! You'd better hurry!

Sean: I'll be right there!

Sean hangs up the phone, and an "R" icon appears by the bridge. Go to it and walk into the marker

"Protecting Our Own"

CUTSCENE

Roberto is fireing an AK47 at a Bulldozer as you run over to him behind his Lowrider. The Bulldozer runs over a Reject member holding a sign, and then Roberto blows it up

Roberto: Quick! (Hands an AK47 to Sean) We've gotta stop these bastards before they kill everyone!

Joanne pulls up in her Romero and gets out and begins firing at the Bulldozers

Joanne: Die!, you f*cking pricks!!!

The screen fades to black

There are many Bulldozers around. They are quick, and It would be very hard to pull the drivers out and kill them, so the best bet is to shoot the Bulldozers with the AK47. You get 1000 ammo from Roberto. Make sure you don't get run over by the Bulldozers. Once you finally blow up all the Bulldozers, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Joanne: We did it!, Thank you so much, Sean!

Roberto: You truly are a Reject, my friend, and I mean that in the best way, holmes

The screen begins to fade to black

Mission Passed!

Respect +!

A message appears across the screen: "Your respect for the Rejects is now at Maximum, and you can run a Three man gang!". The next time you get into a car an automatic radio message will play

Radio Reporter (OS): Breaking News for Gadebridge City today. The Protest between Gadebridge City and The Wasteland has been settled, after a huge war escalated at the Bridge linking the two broke out. The Army has been sent to control the situation, and will be keeping a close guard on the Bridge linking Gadebridge City to Downtown after a truck filled with explosives was found travelling between the two. Saint's member 'Prozak' was arrested after opening fire on Police on the bridge.

Lol.At first i thought it to be a BOT.

BTW quite creative work you have got here.

And unn Uhh.Lol Dmac's sign is making me lose concentration :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce:

Yeah, considering how you can't see signatures while posting?

Great work, you've put a lot of thought into this. It's a whole bunch of tl;dr, so I won't read it, but everyone else seems to enjoy it.

Lol.At first i thought it to be a BOT.

BTW quite creative work you have got here.

And unn Uhh.Lol Dmac's sign is making me lose concentration :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce:

Yeah, considering how you can't see signatures while posting?

Great work, you've put a lot of thought into this. It's a whole bunch of tl;dr, so I won't read it, but everyone else seems to enjoy it.

Then you didn't need to reply. Now, please be so kind as to get outta the topic if you haven't got anything useful to say.

The bridge linking Gadebridge City and The Wasteland is now open, and you have 2 icons on the radar. One is a "G" for Gary, and another is a "?" in Gadebridge City. We're going to go and do the "?" in Gadebridge City first. Once you cross the bridge, you instantly notice that everything begins looking nicer, and cleaner. The City is huge, with tons of places to go. There are 2 hospitals, both have Ambulance's for Vigilante missions. There are 2 police stations, and 1 fire station. If you wan't the 150 Armor and Health, you can now do Vigilante missions to achieve them. Ambulance gives you 150 Health, Police gives you 150 Armor and Firetruck gives you Fireproof. There are also Men in suits walking around. They will shoot at you If they see you, as they are Mike Toreno's men from Liberty City. There is also a Gym you can go into, and improve Stamina and Power. If you increase Power, your body mass doesn't change, but your punches and kicks will be more effective.

So now we're going to drive to the "?" marker, which is outside of a large Hotel. Walk inside

"Salvation"

CUTSCENE

Sean is wandering around outside of the Hotel, looking around at the buildings and nice cars, as two armed robbers run past him, and a woman is running after them. She is Irish and is screaming at the robbers who are in masks

Sean: (Stops the woman) Slow down, what's wrong

Woman: They stole my f*ckin bag!

Sean: Wait right here, OK?

The camera cuts to the robbers as they jack a car and get into it and begin speeding away. Sean runs into the road and jack's a Black Taxi

END OF CUTSCENE

Text appears: "Retrieve the woman's bag from the robbers". A blip will appear for their car, just chase them down, but don't destroy the car, as the bag is inside. Once you've chased them down, damage the car untill they get out. Get out of your car and put some holes into them. Once they die, pick up the bag and text appears: "Take the bag back to the woman" Get back into the Taxi and drive back to the woman outside of the hotel. Get out of the Taxi and approach the marker

CUTSCENE

Sean approaches the woman as she thanks Sean

Sean: Here you go (Hands the bag over)

Woman: Thank you so much!, You're not from around here, are you?

Sean: Nope, I'm from America

Woman: Ah, the land of the free and all that?, I'm from Ireland myself. The names Ruby. Ruby McAllester

Sean: Sean Wood, nice to meet you

A car pulls up alongside Ruby

Ruby: I've gotta run, thanks again for the help!, Here's my number!

Ruby hands Sean a piece of paper

Ruby: Also, my sister left me a bunch of money, I figure I should atleast split some with you

Ruby gets into the car and it begins driving away

Mission Passed!

£1000 + Respect +!

Now there are three blips available. One is a "RM" in Gadebridge City, for Ruby. One is a "G" for Gary in the Wasteland, and one is a Cop Star in Gadebridge City. This time we're going to go back to the Wasteland and do Gary's mission. When you get there, walk into the marker

"Betrayed"

CUTSCENE

Sean bangs on Gary's door, as Hector answers and points a gun at Sean's head, as Sean backs up off the porch

Sean: Hey! What the f*ck is this!?

Hector: Your last flight back to the Graceland, amigo. There's a five hundred thousand pound bounty on your head, and I'm claiming it, cabron

Sean: Is Gary behind this, too!?

Hector: f*ck Gary, this is all about me now, puto

Sean swings at the gun and knocks it, as Hector fires and misses Sean, and Sean begins running away, as the screen fades to black

Sean jacks a Car passing by and gets into it, as Hector gets into an armored truck parked outside of Gary's house, as the screen fades to black again

The player must now drive around in the car avoiding fire from Hector and taking bumps aswell. Hector's truck is armored, and bullets won't do anything to it, so what you need to do is let his truck take punishment by ramming into you, and ramming into objects such as posts, walls, other cars. If he damages your car enough and it catches fire, you can get out and get into a new car, but he will shoot at you and try to run you over. After his truck takes enough punishment, it'll catch on fire and blow up, the mission is complete

Mission Passed!

When you step out of your car, your cellphone will ring. Answer it

Sean: Yeah?

Voice: That was quite a show you just put on around the Wasteland's, me and my boys were watching

Sean: Who is this?

Voice: Meet me at the Graveyard at Midnight

The phone goes dead and Sean hangs up. There is now a Cop Star in Gadebridge City, an "RM" in Gadebridge City, and a Church Bell at the Church.

This time we're going to go do the "RM" mission. So save your game at Roberto's and make your way to the RM icon in Gadebridge City. It is outside of a bar called The Four Leaf. Walk into the marker located just outside of the bar

"Family Fued"

CUTSCENE

Sean is walking through the bar, getting uneasy looks as he walks over to the bartender

Sean: I'll have a glass of water

Everyone in the bar begins laughing as Sean looks around at them

Bartender: Water!?, If you wan't water sonny, you'd better go round back to the hose pipe

Ruby McAllester comes into the bar, as everyone stops laughing

Ruby: Hey!

Sean looks over to Ruby

Sean: Hey, Ruby right?

Ruby: Yeah!

Sean: I was just about to call you...

Ruby: Hahaha, sure you was, I understand. What's your poison?, Gin? No no, Whiskey!

Sean: I've never tried...

Ruby: Bartender!, Get us some Whiskey shots!

Bartender: Right away, Miss McAllester

Ruby: What do you say, to a little drinking contest?

The screen begins to fade to black.

Sean and Ruby have piled up a bunch of Whiskey shot glasses, and are about to drink another, when a smoke bomb is thrown through the door

Ruby: (Looks around) Shít!

Tire screeches are heard outside as Sean and Ruby stumble outside

Ruby: It's my bastard sister Mini's friend, Colin!, We've gotta go after him...

Ruby sees a Harley parked across the street as she and Sean run over to it, she hops on and begins to drive

Ruby: You're gonna have to shoot!

Ruby is driving the bike, and you're in first person shooter mode. The screen is hazy from all the drinks you had, and the camera sways from side to side alot. Also, Ruby is driving very poorly. Once she catches up to the car, the best thing to do would be to shoot the back tire out, so It can't keep getting away. But all in all, all you need to do is shoot the car untill it catches fire, then a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Colin jumps out of the car and starts running through an alley, Ruby and Sean get off the bike and Ruby falls over

Ruby: Go... After... Him

END OF CUTSCENE

Gameplay rolls again, and you must chase him through alleys, and sometimes he'll run up stairs behind buildings, and you'll have to follow him across rooftops. This isn't easy, as your vision is still hazy, and you will have to use manual aim. Once you've killed him a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean is stumbling around over Colin's body, as Colin is still barely alive

Colin: She'll betray you... Just like she betrayed her sister and father...

Colin dies, and as Sean starts sobbering up, Ruby makes her way over to you, no matter how far away you were from her, she somehow made it there

Ruby: Goodwork, Sean. I'll pay you well for that

Mission Passed!

£1500 + Respect +!