K9 Krew

WWE Wrestling

Yeah it had consistency of Batista turning on Rey Mysterio. The very first WWE match I saw was Triple H vs Edge & John Cena in a Handicap Match April 2006. The first Material I saw from WWE was a Wrestlemania 21 hype. I first Recorded thing I got on tape was HBK Superkicking Vince McMahon with his Religion "McMahonism"

Yeah I do.

I have recorded the Following PPV's (In Order)

Unforgiven 2006

No Mercy 2006

Cyber Sunday 2006

Royal Rumble 2007

No Way Out 2007

Wrestlemania 23

Backlash 2007

Vengeance 2007

The Great American Bash 2007

Summerslam 2007

Unforgiven 2007

I may be going to watch No Mercy and Cyber Sunday.

I use to be a WWE fan but it just started to really bother me that if you ever noticed that the camra changes views every time a punch is thrown or something so you cant tell its fake. But i have been watching UFC and its allright.

Did you see the recent Match predictions? When it said Carlito will eat someone, I lol'd. If you understand.

Anywho, the predictions even show it's fake. Unless something different happens.

I feel bad for Hornswoggle. Anyone else?

Why would we feel bad for Hornswoggle?

Cause he looks so cute like a little baby that you just want to grab, hug and snuggle...ummm pfff I don't know.

Did you see the recent Match predictions? When it said Carlito will eat someone, I lol'd. If you understand.

Anywho, the predictions even show it's fake. Unless something different happens.

Yeah the WWE is predictable...just like every other show. Just like every other show, it's fake...even the news... :mellow:

EDIT: I thought this was hilarious.

long2ei5.giflong3sv8.gif

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah where was.....The Undertaker. If he was at an Autograph Signing I have no problem but may be he's on a less strict Travel Timetable.

I can't wait for WWE RAW Tonight and Cyber Sunday.

K9 and OGTAM what were your favourite matchs?

Yeah where was.....The Undertaker. If he was at an Autograph Signing I have no problem but may be he's on a less strict Travel Timetable.

I can't wait for WWE RAW Tonight and Cyber Sunday.

K9 and OGTAM what were your favourite matchs?

favorite matches from...what?