• Xbox 360
    • Wii (Nintendo Wii)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Ray

Brilliant Graphics

Can store up to 100 films, 100 songs and 100 photo's (depending on what size)

GranTurismo-HD (Playstation exclusive)

Good Internet Browser

Make your own Profile

Download cheap addon's

ect...

But lets not go one forever, this is just a poll about what is your favourite. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Edited by ŠHẩĐõŴ

- The Xbox 360's CPU has more general purpose processing power cause it has three general purpose cores, and Cell (PS3 microprocessor) has just one.

- The Xbox 360 GPU has more processing power than the PS3's. In addition, its innovated features contribute to overall rendering performance.

- Xbox 360 has 278.4 GB/s of memory system bandwidth. The PS3 has less than one-fifth of Xbox 360's (48 GB/s) of total memory system bandwidth.

XBox has more power than PS3, thats a fact, in reality - will see how PS3 goes with GTA4 unique content. ATM I say XBox360

a 1000 movies on only 60 gb... Dude, a decent movie is more than 1 gig.

He has a point there. I have an 80GB that ONLY has movies on it, ONLY, and it only has about 50 GBs of movies on it. It's ten movies total. That's an average of about 5GB per movie, sometimes up to about 9GB, and I think my smallest is 3-4 GB.

BTW, I voted Wii. It kicks ass.

a 1000 movies on only 60 gb... Dude, a decent movie is more than 1 gig.

He has a point there. I have an 80GB that ONLY has movies on it, ONLY, and it only has about 50 GBs of movies on it. It's ten movies total. That's an average of about 5GB per movie, sometimes up to about 9GB, and I think my smallest is 3-4 GB.

BTW, I voted Wii. It kicks ass.

WOW Spaz either u have copied the DVD movies on your HDD without ripping them at all or those are some shitty rips. A 9GB movie, i dont know how its even possible! A good (video&sound) DVDRip is about 1.5GB - 2 CD each about 700MB.

A big PS3 disadvantage is the price too.

You like to use the F word very often, oh yeah youre a real badass. What is the point of copying the movie on your HDD if you have bought the legal DVD? Of course illegel movies are smaller and dont cost a thing. thats why people download them. So tell me what the f*** is wrong with 100 million people? The answer is - nothing.

You stated them being 1.5 gig. Well, you'r wrong. And tell me. Why do people who buy legal cd's still put them on their pc. It makes it all easier.

YOu stated:

A 9GB movie, i dont know how its even possible!

I'm just saying that that is very well possible. And I asume you where then talking about a normal dvd since you talked about ripping. Something you mostly do with a legal DVD.

You stated: ''You(which is me) stated them being 1.5 gig. Well, you'r wrong.''

Am I? A normally ripped DVD movie IS 1.5GB. So its easyer to copy/rip them on your HDD than just to copy(of course if u know how).

Probably u can buy a 9GB DVD movie where u live, but where i live i can buy only 4.5GB movie. I dont know why anyone would want to put a SINGLE movie on a dual layer DVD! I can buy 3 movies on one dual layer DVD.

That's nice for you. My first post just was you can't have 1000 movies on a little 60 GB HDD and said a normal (illegal or legal) is MORE than 1 gig. And I'm talking about one that keeps it's full quility. So that you can bring you laptop with you and connect it to a tv and watch with the same quility.

yeah, that last post of your gave you all the respect I had for you back :D . For a second I was thinking you wanted to get me in a never ending argument and I wanted to end it with my next reply.

On-topic again: I have to say, Wii for pure fun. 360 if you really want to have some normal gaming. The Wii doesn't have alot of real action games. And unfortunatly lacks the top shooter's. I hope that would change cause shooting with that Wii-mote thingy would be alot of fun.

The way WII works is awesome, but the technology still has to develop. I would really enjoy driving games. But back on earth - its still 360, atliest now.

P.S. never ending arguments is for warzone, but i think we are mature enough to not spoil this topic by arguing and making Chris move this topic to WZ :)

Yeah, but it made the first step to it, that's good. They runed a huge risk by choosing that way instead of power but still did.

Now here's a link with specs of the consoles. It's not entierly up to date though. It misses some info of the wii but 360 and ps3 are complete

Console Price Availability Optical media Memory Chip

Microsoft Xbox 360 without HDD $299 Available DVD with possible add-on HD DVD 512MB GDDR Three-core custom IBM PowerPC; each core at 3.2GHz

500MHz ATI graphics processor

Microsoft Xbox 360 with 20GB HDD $399 Available DVD with possible add-on HD DVD 512MB GDDR Three-core custom IBM PowerPC; each core at 3.2GHz

500MHz ATI graphics processor

PlayStation 3 with 20GB HDD $499 Nov. 17, 2006 Blu-ray 256MB of 700MHz GDDR 3; 256MB of XDR Cell Processor 3.2GHz

RSX GPU

PlayStation 3 with 60GB HDD $599 Nov. 17, 2006 Blu-ray 256MB of 700MHz GDDR 3; 256MB of XDR Cell Processor 3.2GHz

RSX GPU

Nintendo Wii N/A Q4 2006 N/A 512MB flash memory IBM "Broadway" 729MHz

Graphics processor being developed with ATI

On-topic again: I have to say, Wii for pure fun. 360 if you really want to have some normal gaming. The Wii doesn't have alot of real action games. And unfortunatly lacks the top shooter's. I hope that would change cause shooting with that Wii-mote thingy would be alot of fun.

Ummm, it has a decent amount of shooters for a console that JUST came out a few months ago....

PS3 because it has massive potential. Wii also has potential although single player games might take a backseat to family games. In about a year from now, the PS3 will probably be everyones favourite console, judging by the release date list.

I doubt it will be everyone's favorite console.... Especially considering it's still immensely more expensive than the other three.