Accused

Harwood Butcher

A new member to my site, name staying private, noticed some of my theories and what not over at GTA Portable. Not long after he joined GTA Portable, he made a topic saying that he wanted me unbanned from their forums, where at this point people started pointing fingers at me saying that I have numerous accounts on GTA Portable. This fact is totally false being because after they banned me for proving Adriaan wrong I didn't want to go back to a site that bans people for being more intelligent about the GTA series than it's administrator. This isn't the first time they've accused me of having more than one account. I know this because my friend, Cubanwhip, told me on several other occasions that these accusations were being posted all over that shit hole of a site, GTA Portable, because of people making topics like this. I just wanted to make a public statement that I am not making any accounts over at GTA Portable so that who ever is making these outrageous statements, STOPS!!! I've been banned from there for over 4 months or so and I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that people are accusing me of this bullshit.

If this isn’t bad enough, an administrator from GTA-Addic, Farelli09 started a rumor stating that I was banned for being racist because I dislike Carl Johnson from San Andreas. Not only is this rumor false, but very insulting as well. Just because I stopped visiting GTA-Addic after Fido begged for me to return because they had lack of active users, Farelli09 now has the nerve to accuse me of being racist of a fictional character. I find all of these accusations very insulting and I don’t see why these groups of people can’t just stop bothering me just because I’m more intelligent of the GTA series than they are or because I stopped visiting their sites.

I would like for everyone that is sticking up for me over at GTA Portable to stop creating post asking for me to be unbanned. Although I do appreciate the jester, I don’t want to constantly get bombarded with people accusing me of stuff just because of you attempting to get me unbanned from a place I wouldn’t think twice of returning to.

Sincerely,

Original GTA Master

EDIT: Wasn't sure where to post this.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well this forum probably isn't the best place, because I doubt many of the kids at GTA Portable come here too, though some might.

I had an infamous stab at the GTA-Addic guys a while back. I actually tried to point Fido in the right direction, I pointed out all the things he was doing wrong and he fixed some shit, but it still a bit n00bish. As for the other staff there I've no idea who they are but they're just a bunch of n00bs. Obviously you aren't racist, so just ignore these forum trolls.

Why don't you just name and shame them? Who the hell cares, nothing's going to happen to you. Quote what they've said etc.

If the trolls come over here then they've got another thing coming. Just like when I IP redirected the n00b who posted crap here and abused the contact form of my web design portfolio threatening me and calling me gay etc. He got redirected to a "Last Measure" site (wikipedia that if you don't know). After a couple of days he emailed me with more boring insults, I then emailed him back explaining all the shit to him, took off the redirection, and he hasn't ever spammed since. Problem solved.

lol, im glad i registered only here. didnt even try other sites. looks like they are run by bunch of n00bs. And Original GTA Master - f*** the GTA Portable, the best GTA place is here.

I have a good GTA fan site too. :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Farelli09 doesn't like me because I abandoned that gay "GTA-Addic" site. Fido used to be cool before he started editing my post to make me look like a jackass. Farelli09 always had it in for me.

Why would Farelli09 do that? Plus I do agree that all of the people over there at GTA_Addic are all new Noobs (I think only some members know how the spell, including the staff).

Just name and shame them. ;)

Nearly everyone there, honestly, has crappy grammar.

Edited by Rashon125

Racist people wouldn't even dream of playing a game like this. The ones who are tend to make mods, like, these, as well as the guy who thinks so much that CJ has the nose structure and shape of a white man, that they made a mod to make his nose look more like that of a black man's.

Ok so I'm not actually claiming all these mods are made by racists here, but it just proves my point that Farelli is clearly a non-educated asshat.

This Happened to me once, In TheGtaHoods, I joined way back, A few days when I joined it, a member on that forum came to my forum, and I suspended him for making tripple accounts. Eventually after leaving that site for a few days, they sent me a PM that I was suspended for 999 days, Just for Suspending him, I think Original GTA Master must of got real pissed off, so I guess he's not the only one thats pissed off by this, But I got the same Problem too, without being racist.

The same thing happened to Original GTA Master, I got suspended from a 10 year old that couldn't stand up for himself, so now, I have to wait for about 3 years. But thegtahoods are old and crap now, and is best just to leave them as they don't really help members much. ;)

How does a ten-year old get suspending rights?

Somehow by just telling the Mods or Admins, But after a Month, He got Banned, It's much better to be suspended than being banned, Banned is like Suspended for the whole of your life, Suspension is much better since it has a Time Limit, It's more like Isolation, Besides i only have to wait 3 years, and that 10 year old, he's banned for life more like his punishment he desserves.

Eventually, whenever he comes online on my MSN, I usually Rub it in his face, saying that "Atleast I'll be Posting in 3 years time at thegtahoods, For you, you can't do shit", And then he goes completey offline and comes on the next week, Because he got grounded on his Computer. But in the end between me and him, I always win.

Edited by Tommy Montana