• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Warner saw that Girlycard was fingering herself taking a shower in the nude, he hid in the washing basket and spied on her.

Then I came along and stamped on the washing basket, I saw blood coming out from under the basket, I killed him :erm:

Continue?

Sorry about the randomness of this story, I have a cold and I'm not feeling too well

I told the Cold to fuck off :)

Then under the clear night sky where you can see the Milky Way, Girlycard and her girlfriend Nazz kissed each other passionately, they took their shirts leaving their bras exposed, then Girlycard jumped on Nazz, and started giving her hickeys.

Bartman watched behind a bush, I could have sworn he was wanking :whistle:

Continue?

Girlycard bit Nazz's neck harder, so hard that Girlycard's sharp teeth pierced the skin and blood started leaking out, she was drinking the blood but Nazz was enjoying it anyway, Bartman was put off at the idea of a girl drinking the blood of her lover and tried to stop his hand from moving up and down, but failed and he ended up ejacuating, Bartman was so ashamed of himself that he cut his penis off :weird:

Cuntinue?

Then Pinochio came along and told many lies, and got his nose stuck up Girlycard's vagina.

Pinochio tried to get his nose out but he was telling too many lies and I chopped his nose off to save Girlycard's vagina from being ruptured.

Oskar came along and tripped and fell on a pile of dog poop.

THE END!!!

So weird

Edited by Arucard