The Random Post Topic

Pandora

Good Night guys ...

* guys check the 37, 38, or 39 page of this topic ... you'll find something interesting in one of my posts ...

Well I have it set to 40 posts per page (probably unlike you) so could be link to the post?

Look above, Rashon spottted it ...

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

My nose is blocked.

Once upon a time there were two girls called Frodo and Gaycard, they were ugly bitches, so ugly that Warner didn't dare touch a hair on their head, mind you they weren't as ugly as the Kanker Sisters.

The Kanker Sisters lived in a shitty trailer park, the Ed's feared them with all their hearts, when a really feminine boy called Jimmy once crossed the paths of the Kanker Sisters he got buttraped and was hung on the washing line and was forced to take a shower in the mess of the Kanker Sisters :weird:

Continue?

Then one day I saw RyanVG lecturing Girlycard on how small his boner is, Azn saved her from his disgusting lecture and I decided to lock her up in a portable toilet.

4 hours passed, and RyanVG was up to his old tricks again, Girlycard has escaped from the portable toilet and is listening to his disgusting lecture on how small his boner is.

Continue?