Favorite "Killing Cops" spot

CroScorpion

You know that Icecream factory? That's a pretty good place. Oh yeah, damn... Where was it... You know when you go to the biker shop? Just continuing following the road until you see a white house on the right side, behind it you should see some stairs, go up and you're there... That's a great spot you know.

Well you can't just sit in the helicopter and enjoy the view can you :D Well, how about going to Prawn Island? That's a pretty good cop killing spot, and when the heat gets too much, just take the dildo dodo.

Lol, I think you mean the Skimmer. :P It's got bad handling, though and one crash and you're done one way or another.

Hey man, you mean in the police station? Hehe, yeah that's pretty damn fun, I remember I was in their office killing all the cops, I had 6 wanted level stars, yeah that's pretty damn fun, and you can get some pretty damn good cover in the office.

No seriously, I thought that plane was called Dildo Dodo? Hehe, so it's actually called Skimmer... Anyway man, yeah it got a little bit poor handling but it's a pretty decent plane you know.