My parkour training 25.3.07.

Slayer

Nice vid. I put the video in your post using the youtube tag btw so we don't have to leave the site to view it ;)

Apart from some "pro's", the only person I have seen to compare it to is 888ball when he posted one of his training videos here last year, and I think you guys are better than his after seeing this.

His crew need to do another vid and post it here though for a more accurate comparison. But anyway, nice video.

Nice vid, looks like you have a strong grip Slayer. Was it you who did the backflip?
Nah, I'm the one with the black shirt. The small one and that "better" dude are old members from my crew, and that new guy is the one with white t-shirt/dark hoody.
But anyway, I saw you guys got a crowd at one point, must of been pretty cool huh?

Not actually. Although we kinda got sued to the crowd and all kinds of people who're saying we'll hurt ourselves, this was just a bunch of kids saying things like "O.o I could never do something like that..."

Apart from some "pro's", the only person I have seen to compare it to is 888ball when he posted one of his training videos here last year, and I think you guys are better than his after seeing this.

His crew need to do another vid and post it here though for a more accurate comparison. But anyway, nice video.

Yeah but that was just a trailer. They canceled the filming later since they've lost their camera :S. Although I've seen his short training (he had the link as psm on MSN) which he hasn't posted here.