Kids getting GTA IV  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your age?

• 6-9
    • 10-13
    • 14-16
    • 16-17
    • 18+
  2. 2. If you are OVER 18, please enter the age you would let a child you were responsible for play GTAIV, if not, tick "I am under 18"

• I am under 18
    • 6-9
    • 10-13
    • 14-16
    • 16-17
    • 18+
  3. 3. If you are UNDER 18, will you be playing GTAIV soon after its release? If so, how will you be getting your copy?

• I am 18 or over
    • Will not be playing it
    • Parent(s) / Relative(s) will buy it for me
    • Will buy from a store
    • Will buy online
    • Will download it
    • Will borrow somebody else's copy or share it

He, I played Half-Life, Punisher, Doom, GTA3, VC, SA, Will Rock...

And I'm under 18 and when my parents enters the room I just pres Ctrl+Alt+Delete...

Dont they get suspicious why you all of sudden turn something off?? Anyway, ALT+TAB works best IMO, and yes, I use the same trick. Hey, anything to get to play GTA :P

Well I was 12 when my father brought GTA Vice City, he bought it for me, and GTA is the place when I`ve always learned something, without GTA I don`t think I would be able to speak English as good as now.Lot`s of things I`ve learned from this game, so kids if you are more than 12 years old than play GTA, it brings you only advantages but it`s not indicated by the rating companies(Mature 17+,PEGI 18+...).

My dad was bored and he played GTA 3 to relax after a hard day at work :) it was so funny...

Lol, please use this," ' " instead of," ` " please. I think I got OCD or something on that. Just bothering me lol.

I think some ratings are just stupid, I mean your going to find out about the crap anyway so why not just learn about it now? It saves the trouble of some parents having to tell their kids that children don't get delivered by some pigeon.

But lower ratings ain't ever going to happen because parents will be trying to sue or something like that.

I think some ratings are just stupid, I mean your going to find out about the crap anyway so why not just learn about it now? It saves the trouble of some parents having to tell their kids that children don't get delivered by some pigeon.

But lower ratings ain't ever going to happen because parents will be trying to sue or something like that.

I wasnt delivered by a Bird! :o

Yeah your right everyones going to find out someday. What harm can it do to find out young. It may leave some kids destressed and scared for life though. :lol:

Did me no harm! :wacko: