Cable Car

ava6

Yeah it's most likely you'll be able to use them. You will probably be introduced to them in a mission. A mission idea could be that you have to follow someone all around the city and get on like the roof or the side of the cable car and eventually kill the guy or get some answers from him I don't know just an idea. :P Nice find though guys, I probably wouldn't have noticed this. The cable cars will be useful too because they would show off the "scenery" and it would be good transportation around L.C.

A cable car, nice man, I didn't notice that, very nice. Well that sounds great man, and yeah I'm sure it could be used in a mission, and of course when you're not doing any missions. I rememeber that James Bond movie yeah, hehe. Well that's certainly interesting, a cable car :)

As long as they don't make stunting realistic that would be possible and a hell of a lot of fun.

Cable Cars. Great :D I hope you also can stop them or break them of the tracks so they fall down..

haha yeah that would be great can you imagine tunning along the bride and then shooting thw top of the cable car and it falls down into the water and like you see like news reports about the stroy on mega tv screens in times square

That would be awesome and really entertaining! There's just so many ideas rushing through my head of what we could be able to do with a cable car. Missions, bombs, stunting, just cruising around the city watching the view, and much more.

Sounds good to me.

Have you seen the drop on that thing? it's the same hight as the bridge! I would never jump out. It would be good if you could get in the same cart as people and mug them then throw them out.

Well if jumped properly u r mostly gonna nd up in the water

Also it wud be preety cool to go up in the cable car shoot all the people in it stop the car ....and then strt snipin the cars below!!