News feed on your crimes

I didn't say that. But ps3player said he thought a 360 can't do it and the (almighty ps3) can. It's graphic card, CPU and blu-ray disc don't have any influence on this recorded replay..

And for textures it will (at least it does now) perform better cause it can load more into it's RAM.

Edited by Jace

It should be possible. Afterall. The fotage shouldnt always have to be as it happens. but like a reporter or simply a reporter telling about somthing like alot of cars you just blew up a few minutes ago.

Showing burning cars in the background of the reporter if you do somthing major like getting a gatlinggun and starts blowing people and cars up in the same area.

Staying in one area repeatedly killing and such should trigger the news medias and could make a newschopper make a bit fotage.

Another thing could be if the game is gang zones like in SA where you conquor diffrent zones. Capturing a zone could also trigger news about a new violent gang killing multiple inhabitants and scaring the population there.

Somthing like that.

Nah where taking it too far again, to much realism dosen't mean it will make the game good. A big screen in the main street with made up comedy news and the occasional Police chase would be good enough.

Cloud more realism would be good like a big screen showing it but why did you so not too much realism is good?

Anyway the news feud could happen and people wil try to stop you when you are commiting a crime or they could run away and be scared.

Nah where taking it too far again, to much realism dosen't mean it will make the game good. A big screen in the main street with made up comedy news and the occasional Police chase would be good enough.

Cloud more realism would be good like a big screen showing it but why did you so not too much realism is good?

Anyway the news feud could happen and people wil try to stop you when you are commiting a crime or they could run away and be scared.

Hey man, if you've ever seen any of my other posts then you should know that I've said that realistic is not always a better option, sometimes it's great to leave things the way they are, or slightly improve it. And I don't see we're taking it too far, GTA has a lot of possibilities you know, and that's certainly not too much realism. As you mentioned, a big screen in NYC would be enough, and yeah man, that would be awesome, but being able to pass by a couple of TVs in a store where you can see the news or in your apartment wouldn't be that bad. It wouldn't hurt.

Hey man, if you've ever seen any of my other posts then you should know that I've said that realistic is not always a better option, sometimes it's great to leave things the way they are, or slightly improve it. And I don't see we're taking it too far, GTA has a lot of possibilities you know, and that's certainly not too much realism. As you mentioned, a big screen in NYC would be enough, and yeah man, that would be awesome, but being able to pass by a couple of TVs in a store where you can see the news or in your apartment wouldn't be that bad. It wouldn't hurt.

I know but with a double layered blu ray disc (50 GB) the possibilities are endless.

I agree. But this doesn't unfluence gameplay. Just a nice thing in the game.

And what about someone who get's shot down by a sniper, and then 5 minutes later you have people 'investigating' and such crime scene thing around it. Not more then that. Just that they try to do something. If in San Andreas someone got killed people would only look. Makes me get another idea: if there is no police but you kill someone you should see people who try to call 911.

Edit:

I know but with a double layered blu ray disc (50 GB) the possibilities are endless.

For the last time: STFU with that stupid Blu-Ray! GTA has to load alot in one go (lot's of models and textures, there aren't levels, so most of it is loaded at once). And the ps3 is just to weak to do that. ONLY a PC can..

Edited by Jace

I agree. But this doesn't unfluence gameplay. Just a nice thing in the game.

And what about someone who get's shot down by a sniper, and then 5 minutes later you have people 'investigating' and such crime scene thing around it. Not more then that. Just that they try to do something. If in San Andreas someone got killed people would only look. Makes me get another idea: if there is no police but you kill someone you should see people who try to call 911.

I wish you could call people yourself aswell

PEDS calling cops would be great in my opinion, add to the realism of the game.

Yeah man, that sounds great Jace, that would be better AI and all, of course man, would be great. And the 911 thing isn't bad, not bad at all. All the pedestrians did was running away or simply just passing by or something, so yeah man, would be great if they could call 911.

Edit: yeah ps3 player, be able to call someone else wouldn't be such a bad idea you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Hey I might have the sollution but it has big disadvantages: how about not to see your crimes on the TV downtown or wherever?How about if there is a News Radio Station that tells to the liseners what crimes you did:"A white european person entered the NR# LC Bank and robbed it, police has unrevealed suspects..."

Your crimes on the Radio not on TV, everyone would be happy with big disadvantages :)

News Choppers/Helis were in VC and whn you had 3+ stars they were in the air filming you...

Hey I might have the sollution but it has big disadvantages: how about not to see your crimes on the TV downtown or wherever?How about if there is a News Radio Station that tells to the liseners what crimes you did:"A white european person entered the NR# LC Bank and robbed it, police has unrevealed suspects..."

Your crimes on the Radio not on TV, everyone would be happy with big disadvantages

News Choppers/Helis were in VC and whn you had 3+ stars they were in the air filming you...

Don't really think that would work. Well it will work, but sound like crap. Then little recordings will be put at the back of eachother making it like the police in San Andreas. I won't really work I think.