marks bistro

glitch

i must've done this mission 50 times litereally... every tiem i go to land the plane it blows up half way down the runway.

i come in from the north and land on runway 69 (the long one) and start slowing my air apeed from the moment i go over land directly north of it. when i lower my air speed im already below half way on the meter.

can anyone help me with this or tell me how u did it coz i was gonna smash my playstation today. thanks :pissedred:

You can land anywhere on the runway. And i don't find any difficulties about it.

Oh and by the way in real, there is no such thing as runway 69, the highest number is 36 (360 degrees)(one that points to the north)

And the runway in LV which points to the south should be 18 (180 degrees). I was laughing hard at the number 69.

my plane almost stops in mid air before i put it on the ground to try and slow it down that much... if i land at the start and put the brakes on (square) sparks come out underneath the plane and about halfway down the runway it blows up... just outta curiosity, was the plane they gave u to do the mission the new jet?

Edited by glitch

Yes it is the jet.

When you're about to touchdown, don't keep holding down square, just hold until you think is the right speed to land, keep the plane tilt down a little and just 1 sec before touchdown, pull back and make the wheels touch the ground. Keep holding square. It's easy.

I haven't seen any sparks when i land. Just make sure it isn't your wings touching the ground, only wheels.